😘IHTGTS😘

V's pov

After Jungkook walked out..I give a death glare to Nahyun...

"Stay away from me Nahyun...I already told you last time..stop messing with me. I hold myself from this because of Jungkook.. You make a wrong mistake by chasing him out." I get up and choke her.

"V..please...st...stop... I'm beg..begging you..I can't br..breath...Please.." I clench my jaw and drop her to the floor and bend to look at her face.

"STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME.!" I said and get back up to my bed. I glance at her and she has a tears in her eyes.

"Why you always cruel to me V..I know O make mistake but I already promise you that I won't do that again..Please.." Nahyun slightly touch my hand.

I grab his wrist tight make him whined in pain.

"Its hurt V..please..let me go.." She said and trying to pulled his hand away.

"YOU FREAKING HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH MY FUCKING DAD BITCH!! AND YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU..??!!? GO TO THE HELL!! AND YOU SAY SORRY??? YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE IT YOU WHORE!!!" I shouted infront of her face and ita make her flinched. I throw her hand away and look at her filthy face whilst clenching my jaw and my fist.

"I ALREADY SAID I'M SORRY...ITS A MISTAKE!" Nahyun said and holding her wrist that already getting red.

"I DON'T CARE !! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.. YOU CAN GO AND FUCK MY FILTHY FATHER AS LONG AS YOU WANT.. AND THEN KILL YOURSELF WHEN YOU DONE!! DON'T YOU EVER DARE SHOW YOURSELF INFRONT OF ME AGAIN! BECAUSE I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU...!!! NOW GET OUT!!!!" I point my finger to the door but my eyes still fixed on her.

She wipe his tears and walked away after grab her handbag that my stupid father bought.

She maybe a perfect girl ,a perfect model, daughter...But no one know that she is just a bitch.. A bitch that will fuck anyone just for money and her modelling work.

15 minute after she leave Jimin walked in and sit on the chair beside me.

"Hey are you okay friend?"

"Where is Jungkook?" I ask without looking at him.

"I saw him walking with a girl few minute ago." I turn my head and look at him while furrowed my brow.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes V..and they look closed..laughing together . Look like his girlfriend. Look at this..I snap they picture.." Hr take out his phone and hand it to me. I look at the picture.

And my blood start boiling after looking at the picture

And my blood start boiling after looking at the picture. Who is that girl? And without I realize it Jimin phonr now flying in the air and land on the wall before down to the floor and turn to pieces.

"Damn it bro! my phone..erghh...whatever..I'll just buy a new one. But why you look so mad? Do you like him or what?" Jimin ask and smirk.

"I'm freaking love him Jimin..I know its weird but I really love him. I don't want to admit it but its also hard to keep it like this.. I hate seeing him other person.. I don't want him to laugh and smile with other people except for me. I feels so hurt when I saw him in pain.. I really hate myself because I use to hurt him.."

I said and placed my palms on my face to cover the tears that start to fall from being seen by Jimin.

"Well you heard that Jungkook...Now settle it by yourself..I'm out now.." Jimin get up and pick up his broken phone and walked out.

But then Jungkook walked in.

A/N : sorry for the late update..

I love u guyss😍😘