😘IHTGTS😘

Jungkook's pov

I open my eyes slowly. V is still sleeping beside me. I pushed his hand slowly from my waist and get up. I walked into the bathroom and want to take a bath. I take off my cloth and turn on the water heater. But when I want to grab the shower. V suddenly open the door and casually stepped into the bathroom and lock the door. He just look at me and smile.

I slowly turn my body not looking at him. But the I can feel his arm around my waist. I can feels his warm breath on my neck. He slowly touch my flat stomach and kiss my back. I feels so nervous right now. I heart beat so fast when his hand reach my 'member'.

He bend my body make me have to put my hand on the wall. He use his finger and put it inside me. The same like he did last night. Then he pushed his 'member' inside me. And thats make me release my moaned. This is not the morning routine that I always do. But I guess I need to put this one as a morning routine too starting from now.

*
*

I grab thr carrot and diced it . I want to cook some fried rice today. I also fried some sausages with sunny-side up. V is still upstairs getting ready for work I guess.

In approximately 15 minute V come down and walked toward the kitchen. He sit on the chair infront of me .

"What do you want V? A fried rice or just this?" I point at the sausage and fried egg.

"Fried rice." I nodded my head and start scooping some fried rice into his plate. He take the spoon and scoop a spoonful of the fried rice into his mouth.

"Its good." He said and keep eating my fried rice.

I smiled but don't say anything. Sometime I will secretly glance at him. He is handsome. And he not that cruel like what people said. He just being himself I guess.

*
*

V already go for work. He has a photoshoot today. So I stay alone in this freaking big house. I sit at the living room and watch tv. I really feels bored in this house. Its like already 5 hours I sit watching tv. Eating some snack. Rolled around.  I really need some fresh air.

I look outside thru the window and don't see anyone, So I open the door and stepped outside. But I guess I have a bad luck when suddenly I saw V and Jin hyung walking .

V stop walking and look at me. "Hyung..you stay here." He said and pass his bag to Jin hyung. He walked toward me with nd angry face and pulled my collar make me has to followed him. I know I'm in a big trouble right now.

He pulled me to the bathroom and push me into the bathtub. He turn on the cold water and fill the bathtub with me inside. "Don't try to get out."

He walked out and in 10 minute he back with a bag of ice. He pour the ice into the bath tub. Its so freaking cold in here. I feels that my blood stop running.. My leg feels numb in just 5 minute.

"Didn't I tell you do not come out from this house!! Why you being so stupid !! Or are you want to destroy my life!! Tell me." He push my head in the ice water.

"I...I..didn't mean...to do..t..that.. I just ..feels..feels..bored.. Thats...all" I hug my own body and look at him. My tears seriously flowing with the cold water on my cheeks right now.

Maybe that true ..he is cruel.

"You feels bored huh??? Bored!!!.. And can go fucking die with your bored!!" He push my head into the water again. When I almost drown he pulled my head back.

I breath heavily with my body shaking.

"Stay here! Don't you dare to come out!" He walked away leaving me alone in that bathroom.

Its like 30 minute I'm this ice water. And I can feels my body at all..My mouth turn purple already. My eyes start feeling tired. I can't open my eyes anymore. And just like that I slowly close my eyes. Everything turn black just in a second.

 Everything turn black just in a second

A/N : Hows ur days guyss...I hve a serious bad day... I don't know why...But I keep sick.. I've been sick like  2 months already.. Its horrible right..erghh..😒

I Love U guys😘