😘IHTGTS😘

Jungkook's pov

Jimin idea somehow crazy, how can I agree to that. V gonna kill me for sure. When Jimin walked into the room I stay outside and heard to all what they said. I heard all to what Jimin said. And he use my sister for this..erghh..I hate you Jimin.. After a few minute ai heard a loud thud from inside. I jimin dead yet?

I placed my ear on the door.

"Damn it bro! my phone..erghh...whatever..I'll just buy a new one. But why you look so mad? Do you like him or what?" Thank god its his phone not his head that V throw.

"I'm freaking love him Jimin..I know its weird but I really love him. I don't want to admit it but its also hard to keep it like this.. I hate seeing him other person.. I don't want him to laugh and smile with other people except for me. I feels so hurt when I saw him in pain.. I really hate myself because I use to hurt him.."

He love me? Kim Taehyung love me??!?? Oh my god!!! I feels like I want to scream right now..I want everyone to know..But I just hold it and smile like crazy

"Well you heard that Jungkook...Now settle it by yourself..I'm out now.." Jimin walked out and push me in.

"Fighting!" He said and walked away.

I make a serious face and walked in slowly. V look so shocked seeing me. He wipe his tears and look at me.

"Is that true?" I ask while standing infront of him.

"Who is she!!?"

"Don't answer my question with another question Teahyung..!"

"Yes! Yes..Why? You want to leave me too because you already has a girlfriend.? Fuck off..You can leave me if you want..Like I will care about it...!!" He said and look at me with his eyes.

"She is my sister Tae.." I said as I walked to his side. "I won't have a girlfriend ,because I'm a gay..and I already like someone.. The guy who always hug me and kiss me..The guy who always show in my dream.. And that guy is you Kim Taehyung.." I said and wipe his tears away.

He look at me for awhile then pulled me into his hug.

"Don't play with me like that again..Do you know how much I'm feeling scared..scared that you might leave me..scared that you will hate me.." He said still sobbing.

"I'm sorry..I promise that I will only love you..Just you." I said and kiss his cheeks slowly.

"But your sister is kinda cute.." I look at him and furrowed my brow. But not long..I smiled and smirk.

"Well Jimin is kinda cute too..don't you think so?" I ask.

"I'll kill him.." He said and peck on my lips.

I laugh and sit beside him.

A/N : a real short one...do not complaint please..I'm tired..I'm still at the airport..after a few hours flight i need to sleep..so gudnight..

I Love you guys