😘IHTGTS😘

Author's pov

"What are you doing baby..?" V said while backhugging Jungkook..

"Do you know Chanyeol from exo...I'm making his special dish.."Jungkook said excitedly..

"Jungkook said excitedly

(This is delicious..trust me..)

"Owh..its look delicious.." V said and start kissing Jungkook neck.

"Taehyung..please stop it..I'm still cooking right now.." Jungkook try to avoid the V lips.. But he fail as that guy start kissing his exposed shoulder after that.

"You smell nice baby.." He said and slowly run his finger on Jungkook stomach.

"Tae-Taehyung-ah..please st-stop.." Jungkook feels ahiver down to hia spine as V finger already reach his chest and teasingly playing with his nipples.

Thank god the food is finally cook. Jungkook turn off the stove and turn his body. He pushed V onto the chair and sit on his lap.

"Why you always being such a pervert Taehyung-sshi..?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"I don't know baby..But everytime I'm near you..I can't stop myself..You is like a magnet that pulled me to you.." V said and leaned to kiss Jungkook jawline.

Before V got to kiss Jungkook jaw..They got disturb with Yoongi voice.

"Kook..are you done?? Oh..I'm sorry..." He said and turn his head away as he saw the way Jungkook sit on V..And the way V is holding Jungkook body. He clench his fist and walk away.

"Oh my god..Its so embarassing.." Jungkook get up and slap V shoulder lightly.. He grab the plate and put the food on it.

"What..? Its not my fault that you keep seducing me." V said and chuckled looking at Jungkook red face.

"Whatever Mr.Superstar.. Now help me bring all this to the table." Jungkook lifted the plate but it got snatch by V.

"Just go and sit.. I'll bring all this..Now go.."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook ask for confirmation.

"Yes baby.." Jungkook smile and peck on V lips before walked to his cousin. Leaving V at the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Yoongi.." Jungkook said as he sit on the couch.

"Na..I understand..where is V?" He ask with a smile.

"At the kitchen.. Helping me to set the table.."

"He did??" Yoongi ask in disbelief. Because V that he use to know is the guy that hate going into the kitchen.

'Jungkook change him..The cold hearted Kim Taehyung..is....gone...'Yoongi heart feels so hurt.. But he can't do anything..

If Jungkook can change V..thats means V really love him..

"You are so lucky ..cousin.." Yoongi try hard to hide hia sadness.

"I know right.." Jungkook smile widely as V walked toward them.

"Everything is set.. Lets go baby.." V grab Jungkook wrist make that small guy stand up .

"Come one Yoongi..Lets eat.."

V and Jungkook is so happy while eating..they keep talking and teasing each other. While Yoongi just look at them and smile.

"Thank yiu for those delicious food Kook.. I'll come and visit again when I have time.. Don't forget to tell your mom I miss her.. I'll go now.. Thanks again..And V..Jungkook.. I hope you two will always happy.." Yoongi hug his cousin and walked away.

"Gosh ..I miss my mom now." Jungkook murmured in his breath.

"Wanna go and visit her?" V ask holding Jungkook chin.

"I can?"

"Of course you can baby.. Lets get ready..We will go and meet your mom.." V smile as he pulled Jungkook in embrace.

*
*

Jungkook stand infront of the gate clucthing his chest. He then look at V that wearing a mask ,oversize hoodie and sunglasses.

"Why baby..? you don't want to get in your own house.?" V ask while looking back at Jungkook face.

"No..I'm just nervous.." V smile under hia mask and pulled Jungkook into his embrace.

"I'm here with you..You don't have to feels nervous.." V rub Jungkook back slowly trying to calm that guy.. He the loosen the hug and intertwined his finger with Jungkook finger.

"Thank you for coming with me.." He smiled and rang the doorbell.

After a few second his sister walked out with a amiled on her face..

"Oppa!!" When the gate open Jungkook run and hug her sister. V just smile and follow Jungkook back.

"Oh my god ..I miss you so much..!!"V can't stop smiling when he saw Jungkook excited face. He never saw that face before. And he happy that he make a decision to bring Jungkook meet his mother and sister.

"But who are you..Your Friend?" Jungkook look at me then smile.

"Yes he is my....-"

"Boyfriend..I'm your brother boyfriend." V said and take off this sunglasses and mask. Making Jungkook sister shocked.

"Are you..V?"

V smiled and nodded his head slowly.

"Oh my god..Oppa!!!!"

"But Fan-sshi...this is a secret..no one can know about this.." V said and he leaned forward place his chin on Jungkook shoulder..

"O-Okay.." She said with a wide and bright smile on her face..

I Love You Guyss😘😘