😘IHTGTS😘(END)

Today is the end guyss...thank you for reading my story..

I love you guyss..😘

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

2 years later...

Jungkook's pov

It has been 2 years me and V in  relationship and everyone already know about it. V tell the media..his fans and his family about us. At first people will always talk bad about me and V. V almost lost his career..but he never leave me. He said that he rather lost his popularity, everything as long as I'm with him.

"Aren't you nervous Oppa?" My sister ask me as he help me with my hair. My sister is a famous model now. Thank to V, my family already got better.

"Of course I'm nervous..I just don't show it.." I said and take a deep breath.

"Well..you should look at V oppa..He is sweating like crazy.. " Fan said and laugh.

"Thats why I need to be calm..So V will be less nervous." I said and smile.

"I feels so jealous..You is a guy Oppa..Yet you get the most handsome and cool guy I ever see.." She pretend to cry.

"Well..just look at my butt sis..you can never beat that.." I laugh along with her.

"Disgusting.." She said in his laugh.

"Jungkook.." I turn my head when I saw my mom walked into my room with Namjoon hyung.

"So hows my boy today?..You will be someone husband in 3 hours..are you ready?" My mom ask with a smile on her face.

"Well..I think.." I smile sheepishly and look at my mom.

"Don't worry..Everything will be fine. Just calm down." My mom said and patted my back then hug me for a few second.

"Thank you mom."

※※※※※

V's pov

I look at myself in the mirror. This nervous is making me all sweat. I never feels nervous like this. But today..I feels like I will pass out anytime. I take a deep breath, walked back and forth but the nervous is still there.

"Can you please sit quietly V.?" Jin said while trying to fixed Jungkook tuxedo.

"I can't hyung..." I said and breath heavily.

"Erghh..Just sit!" He pushed me on the chair and sigh.

"Hyung..I feel so damn nervous..What if I messed up..?" I said and look at Jin hyung face with a word worried can clearly be seen on my forhead.

"No..You won't..all you have to do is calm down and everything will be fine. Trust me..and trust yourself." I nodded slowly and patted my own heart.

"Hey V..its time." Jimin popup from the door and called me out..

I take a really deep breath and stand up..AfterI make sure everything is okay, I walked out and trying to be calm.

I saw Jungkook waiting infront of the door for me.

"Are you ready Taehyung-ssi..?" He ask and hand me his hand.

"Yes I'm Jungkook-ssi.." I grab his hand and we walked together until we pass all the guest and stand infront of the 'father'.

*
*

Jungkook's pov

After the wedding reception finish we both go back home. I sit on the bed wait for V. He is talking with his friend at the living room.

I grab my phone and look at all the photo that we take during the wedding. I never thought that I will marry this famous guy.

"I look so handsome." V suddenly come and place his chin on my shoulder and watch the picture with me.

"Yes you are.."I said and chuckled abit.

"Thank you for being with me.." He said and kiss my neck.

"And thank you too for 'buy' me 3 years ago.." We both laugh and look at each other.

"Wanna take bath with me?" He ask.

"Why not.." He smile and lifted me up like a bridal-style.

-END-

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I HAVE A REASON THAT I NEED TO END THIS..BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU GUYSS... BUT STILL..THE END IS NOT TOO BAD RIGHT..

I LOVE YOU GUYSS
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥