😘IHTGTS😘

Hiiii guysss I'm back😊😊

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Jungkook look at his mom with a smile on his face.

"I miss you mom.." He said then hug his mom tight. He really miss this hug. Thank to V, he can see his mom smile again.

"I miss you more my baby."

V look at the two and that make him miss his mom too.

"You, come here too". Jungkook mom loosen the hug and call V. V nodded and walked to that small guy mom.

And he feels like he want to cry when Jungkook mom suddenly hug him and patted his back.

"Thank you for taking a good care of my baby.. Thank you for your help. I won't be able to see my son and daughter smile again if not because of you..Thank you.."

V nodded slowly and take a deep breath. He really don't want to cry..at least infront of Jungkook mom. He will cry later.

"Snack is ready.!!" Jungkook sister Fan, call us as she finish prepared the snack for tea time. V walked behind Jungkook and his mom. Then he sit beside Jungkook.

Jungkook look at V and smile. He want to tell his mom about he and V..but he scared that his mom will get mad at him.

"So ,V...Are you married yet?" His mom ask.

"No..I'm not..yet..." V said and look at Jungkook.

"Girlfriend?" Jungkook feels weird. Why his mom ask V all this..She never act like this.

V just shake his head. He about to answer Jungkok mom saying that he has a boyfriend,But he failed as Jungkook mom suddenly speak again.

"What if I ask you to marry Fan?" V, Jungkook and Fan enlarged they eyes listen to what Jungkook mom said.

"M-Mom.." Jungkook gulp and look at V .

"Mom..what is this nonsense..??" Fan ask and look at his mom in disbelief look.

"Answer me V.." His mom fixed his eyes to V.

V take a deep breath and he intertwined his finger and Jungkook under the table and answer.

"I'm Sorry Mrs.Jeon..but I said I didn't have a girlfriend..But I do have a boyfriend. And the only person I want to marry is him. I will marry him even I have to fight all people in this world." he said and look at Jungkook with a smile.

"Can I know who is that person.?" She ask.

"I can't tell you..Not yet.." He look down and sigh.

"Okay then..I think I need to guess it myself.. Right Jungkook?" Jungkook look at his mom with a confused look on his face.

She grab his phone and tap something on the phone screen. After that he show something to Jungkook and V..

"This is the person right V?"

V and Jungkook including Fan is shocked

"Mom..H-how do you have this p-picture?" Jungkook ask with a scared voice.

"Yoongi.." His mom said.

"How could you keel this as a secret from me Jungkook.."

Jungkook look down but not long when hia mom suddenly grab his shoulder and pulled him for a hug.

"Its okay baby..I don't care as long as you happy.."

V look at Jungkook and his mom for awhile then smile. Fan also release a sigh and smile. He glad his mom just testing his brother and V.

I'm tired..
my voice is missing😭