😘IHTGTS😘

V's pov

I look at Jungkook that holding a bowl of chicken porridge infront of me. He scooped a spoonful and blow it with his mouth.. I look at his lips and smirk.

"Are you thinking something dirty again Taehyung sshi.." I scratch my neck and smile sheepishly. "Here..open your mouth.." I open my mouth as he shoved the porridge into my mouth.

"This is delicious..where do you buy it Kookie?"

"I didn't buy it...I cook it.." He said and scooped another spoonfull.

"Awww...thank you baby.." I said cupped his face.. ignoring that he still blowing the hot porridge. I leaned closer and kiss his lips. 

I take the bowl and spoon from his hand and put it on the table. I pulled him up and make him sit kn my lap on the bed. He hooked his hand on my neck .

"Taehyung-sshi..you still sick.." I smirk and kissing his lips devouring the soft and sweet lips of his.

"Ta-Taehyung-a..." His voice making me can't resist him even more.

"I miss you baby..." I said and moved my lips.. I bite and lick his ear slowly. Then suck and bite his jaw and neck leaving a few mark.. I lick the hickey  and he moaned.

He burried his face on my neck and his warm breath on my neck make me feels so 'hard' right now. I really need him right now. But the moment I slide my hand in his shirt ,someone open the door..

Ohh..Shitt...Jungkook jumped down and sit back on the chair.

"Hey V...are you okay baby?" Damn it...its Jimin and Nahyun..

Jimin is a model and an actor. Hr also my bestfriend. Basiccally he know everything about me.

And Nahyun..Erghh...She is a Model and she is the most spoilt and clingy person ever exist.

Nahyun run and sit beside me

Nahyun run and sit beside me. She cupped my face and examine me with her eyes. I pushed her hand away then look at Jungkook. I don't want Kookie to get a  misunderstanding .

"Stay your hand away from me Nahyun.." I said and pushed her away.

"You always like that V..can you please consider how far that I fly just to visit you here. I seriously has to take a flight from London and come here." She said and keep snuggle closer to me.

"Nahyun-a..He need a rest..so can you please stop being so clingy.." Jimin said and sit on the couch infront of me.

*
*

Jungkook's pov

For a second I thought that I'm just a lucky person because I can seriously see a beautiful model infront of me.. But seeing him being so clingy to V..make me feels so mad.

I just look at them and saying nothing.

"You is Jungkook right?" Jimin ask and look at me.

I nodded my head and smile.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Nahyun ask and raised his brow.

"I'm here to take car--..."

"Well..I'm already here...So you can go.." She said and use her hand to hush me away.. I feels so hurt..but I don't want V get into a trouble.

I stand up want to walked away but V grab my wrist.

"Its okay..I'll see you later.." I said ..trying hard to smiled and let go of his hand. I walked out slowly and close the door.

But then Jimin following me.

"Hey Jungkook..." I just smiled and walked. I don't want V thought that Jimin and I has something.. He will get mad for sure.

"Hey wait..you don't have to feels scared that V gonna misunderstood us.. I know everything about you and V.. He told me everything. " And that make me stop.

I look at him .."Everything.?"

"Yes everything..So you don't have to run away.." I nodded.

"Hey do you know that V actually starting to love you..But he still doubt his feeling.."

"What? No..i'm just his ..ermm... 'baby'. He will throw me away when he done with me.." I said trying to hold my tears from falling.

"Wanna have a bet with me..?" He said and smirk.

"But how to know if he love me or not.?" I ask and look at him. Before Jimin open his mouth someone screaming my name..

"Oppa!! Jungkook-a..." I turn and see my sister running toward me.

"Fan! Oh my god I miss you so much..!" I said and hug her.. I really miss her.

"What are you doing here Fan?" I ask and ruffle her hair.

"Well..I come to take mom medicine." She said and smile.

"Hows mom?" I ask and bite my lips.

"She is good..She is totally fine. Thank you oppa..But since mom already fine, When will you come home?" She ask and hold my hand.

"I will soon baby girl.. Take care okay...I will call you later..Now go..Mom gonna wait for you.." I said and smile.

"I get an idea" Suddenly Jimin said.