😘IHTGTS😘

Jungkook's pov

"Just sit there quietly will you..? Don't even dare to touch this knife.." I look at V that wearing an apron with a short. He look so damn sexy like that.

"But..at least let me cut the vegetables.. I'm not going to do everything. It just boring sitting doing nothing."I said then pouted my lips. V didn't let me do anything. He said until my hand totally recover. It just a small cut..Not I broke my arm.

"Then play with this.. Watch youtube..or play a game..just don't disturb me cooking. He hand me his laptop and raised his left brow. I pouted but still take the laptop.

I decide to watch a reality show called Running Man. Its been a while since I watch it.

Finally V has done cooking after I finish two episode of running man.

"Come and sit here.." He patted his lap ask me to sit on his lap. I close the laptop and walked towards him and sit on his lap..He grab the chopstick and ask me to taste his food.

"Wauu..this is delicious. I look at him and kiss his cheeks.

"This is my first time cooking tho..I guess I have a talent." He chuckled and wiggle his brow.

"Ya..ya..whatever now lets eat." I get up and want to sit on the other chair but he stop me.

"Heyy..just sit here.."

"But..its will be uncomfortable for you to eat.." I blink my eyes. But he still pulled me and places me on his laps.

"You can fed me.." He said and smile showing his teeth.

I sigh and shake my head. But I still fed him like he want.. I can't help it.. Even he try to be cool he still cute.

*
*

Its already 8p.m and we just sitting on the couch in the dark theater room, watching a movie called 'The Conjuring' .I swear that movie is so damn scary.. I keep pulling the balnket and snuggle my face onto V chest. How van he watch this without any emotion. He didn't even scream...

Everytime the ghost thing showup I scream and hug him. He just look at patted my head.

After the movie end V turn on the light back. I feels tired to all the scream. My throat feels dry too. I grab the water bottle on the table and drink all the water.

V just laugh and stood up.

"Where you want to go??" I pulled his shirt and look at him.

"Sleep." He said and walked away.. I don't want to stay alone so I followed him.

"Oh Kookie don't snuggle to close.. You gonna kill me.." Yes I hug him too tight. Well blame that movie.

"I just..ermm..okayy..." I loosen the tight ..pouted my lips and turn my body . I pulled the blanket to my eyes. And close mu eyes slowly.

Then when I almost fall asleep......

"Arghhh!!!!!!" I push tge hand the suddenly land on my waist. I get up and see V rolled his eyes.

"You really gonna make me deaf one day.." He siad and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry..I just shocked. I though..that is..er...ar..."

"Shut up scaredy cat.." He hug my and kiss my forehead. " Now sleep.." I smiled and hug him back.

"Ermmm...V..I need to go to the toilet.." I scare that he might get mad.

But he didn't. He lifted me like a bridal style and put me in the toilet.. " I wait here." I nodded my head and close the door.

I walked out and saw that V is in the bed sleeping. I run and jumped on the bed. "Can you sleep now baby??" He pulled me and hug me again.

"Tchh.." I pulled his hand and hug it like a pillow then close my eyes..'Goodnight Taehyung-aa' ..And didn't realize that I fall asleep...

And didn't realize that I fall asleep

A/N: I Love You Guyss😍😚😘