😘IHTGTS😘

V's pov

I was sleeping when I heard someone screaming. I open my eyes and see that Jungkook is not beside me. I stood up imediately and walked out from my room. I run down the stair and heard Jungkook voice..And heard some noisy sound from the kitchen too.

"Oh god..its so hurt..And V gonna get mad..I broke his plate.." I heard Jungkook voive and walked to see what happen. I saw a broken plate on the floor scattered all over. I didn't mind about that..

Buy what caught my eyes is Jungkook hand thats bleeding. I run toward him and pulled his hand. I look at his hand and put in the sink and let the water to wash away the blood.

He squint his eyes but don't say anything. I bend down and pick all the scattered broken pieces of plate and throw it in the bin. I close the water and grab Jungkook hand.

I pulled him to the room and push him on the bed. Then I walked out to ggrab the first aid kit. I grab the first aid kit on the front table and walked toward him again.

I sit beside him and grab his hand. I want to put the iodine when he stop me.

"V..ita okay..I can do it myself.. Thank you..And I'm so sorry that I broke your plate.. I'm really sorry okay..."

I look at him and cleched my jaw.

"Do you think I'm worry about that plate??!! Why you are so stupid. If I'm worry about that plate..I'll just leave you there..! Why I pulled you here and .....Fuck it...!!" I don'k know what possesed me..But hearing what he said make me kinda angry..

"V..I'm...I..."

"Do it yourself then..You don't even need my help anyway.." I stood up and walked toward the bathroom and open the water to fill the bathtub..I need to calm myself. Because I don't even know what happen to myself ...

I look at the bathtub that start to full..I closed tge water and take off my short. The moment I want to step into the bathtub Jungkook open the door and just wearing a boxer. His hand already wrapped in the bandage.

I want to ignore him but my eyes just can't stop from looking at him. He walked slowly toward me and hug me. He burried his face on my chest and tighten his hug.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-sshi..." then kiss my chest.

He..he call my real name... And its feels good when he call my real name. Somehow its calm me down. But I don't want to show him that I'm okay.. I already acting weird .. Let just be yourself V... Oh god.

I pushed him slowly and stepped into the bathtub. I leaned my back slowly . Then Jungkook takeoff his boxer. Well..I try really hard to ignore. I always see that you know...'thing' ...But today I feels shy.. Something is not right with me.

Jungkook get into the bathtub and leaned his body ontop of me. He slowly placed his lips ontop of mine. And ...I can't resist it anymore. I nibble...suck..and lick his lips..savouring the sweet taste of his lips.

Touching every inches of his body.. Then flip him over make me ontop of him now.

All my worry just now is all missing now.. All I know now is I want to kiss this small guy infront of me. I want every pieces if his body. I want him to be mine...

Be mine.......

A/N: Its been a long time right???? Well...I'm sorry...I just done with my surgery..And I'm feelung okay already now...so yaa...enjoy😊😚😍😘

I Love You Guyss😍😍😘😘😘