😘IHTGTS😘

Jungkook's pov

I look at Jin hyung that help me packing all thing. Yes ..I can go home already. Thank god. I already feels so bored at this hospital.

V is walking infront of us fast. Well he can't be slow because people will know that he is here in second. He always wearing those weird hoodie and a mask. Its hard to be him huh..

"Jin hyung..can you please tell V..let me rest for like 2 days..I don't think I can give him what he need right now. I still feels weak." I hold Jin hyung hand and make a puppy face.

"Er..er...I already tell him. But Jungkook..after what he done you still want to stay with him?? You don't want to run away? Like the others do?" I look at Jinhyung and smiled.

"No..hyung..I won't run away..Its my fault..I broke the rules.. Plus I need money." I said then smile.

"Actually about that..V already pay for your mom surgery..He said he feels sorry... He never feels sorry to anyone..Its make me feels weird but its okay..."

I stopped and look at Jin hyung in disbelief.. V help me ??

"Hyung..are you sure about that..?? He really do that??" I shake his hand ..

"Yes..yes..he do that..When you still didn't wake up that day. Now calm down. He said you can leave if you want."

"How can I leave after what he has done. I need to thank him hyung." I run toward the car and open the door. V is sitting on the back seat palying with his phone.

"What are you looking at??" He ask me that only look at him while smiling.. I look like a damn stupid right now. I jumped beside him and close the door.

"Thank you so much.. Thank you..." I hug him tight ignoring that he trying to push me away.

"So..won't you go??" He look at me and raised his left brow.

"Na'ah..I won't go..I know I shouldn't fall in love with you..But you just make me fall in love with you. Even you try to kill me..Its okay.." I said then smiled.

"Woww..I guess you still need tk stay at the hospital. You look so fucking sick.." He push me away from him and that make me laugh. He look so cute right now.

"Whatever." I leaned close to him and kiss his lips. But he didn't reject this one. He kiss me back. And pulled me onto his laps. I totally forrget we still in the car, when suddenly Jin hyung open the door.

"Ohho...I thought that you say ..you want a rest." Jin hyung laugh then get on the driver seat. I want to go out and sit on the passenger seat ,but..

"Just seat here.." V pulled my wrist forcely and make thats make my head land on his chest.

"I hate you two.." Jin hyung said then drive away. While I still leaning on V chest.

*
*

"Now strip! I want to see your body.. Now Jungkook.." V is sitting on the bed while crossing his arm. I feels like I want to tease him so I juat standing and doing nothing. Basically just ignore what he said.

" Jungkook! Don't you hear what I said?" He already standing now. I can see his trying to hold his anger and walked toward me. Now I'm getting scared.

He grab my hand and pushed me onto the bed.

"I already give you a chance to go.But You decide to stay..And now you want go play around with me??" He now already ontop of me. My throat suddenly feels dry.

"I need to get a drink.." I try to get up but he push me back..

"Let me help you with that.." He smirk then start kissing my lips. He bite and suck my lips. I can taste his sweet lipbalm from his lips. Its taste like a cherry.

He break the kiss and look at me..

"Lets take a shower first..." He smirk and then pulled me  to the bathroom.

I should just run away...Now I won't be able to run ...

Now I won't be able to run

A/N : Hi guyss..I'm back..its been a while right... I'm sorry.. Don't forget to vote and comment okay..😊.

I Love You Guys😍😘