😘IHTGTS😘

V's pov

I woke up and rub my eyes slowly..I get up and sit with my eyes still closed. I open my eyes slowly as I stretch my body. I look beside me. Jungkook still sleeping and I can see his milky white back. I don't know when he take off his shirt but his back look sexy.

I touch his back slowly and kiss his shoulder. Then his cheeks down to his neck. I suck his neck slowly leaving a mark. I can heard his moan. He moves his body and open his eyes look at me. I smiled and kiss his forehead.

"Morning Mr.Angel." I said .He pulled the balnket till his nose and squinted his eyes.

"Morning too Mr.Devil." I laugh when he called me that. It sound cute when he said that. Surprisingly I not even mad.

"Kookie..Today Jin hyung said that I have nothing to do..So wanna go out together?" I smiled and touch his eyebrow slowly.

"Will it be okay? What if your fan know you?" Jungkook said and blinked his eyes a few time.

"Don't worry about that.. I'm good at covering myself." I raised my brow and smirk. He nodded hia head and smiled.

*
*

"Wow..I almost can't recognize you Taehyung.." I hug his shoulder and laugh.

"Didn't I tell you I'm good at this..Now lets go.." I kiss his lips then pulled up my face mask and cover my face with my hoodie.

"Where we want to go first Taehyung-shi..?" He look at me and smiled. I scartch my neck and start thinking.

"Well since I can't bring you to a place that full with people..Let just go to the park. But before that we need to go and find something to eat. Lets go to my favourite place. And baby.. Let use back door okay. My bike is there. We can't use front door becaus-....."

"Because we won't know if there a paparazzi or a fan waiting secretly ." I smiled and ruffled his hair. I pulled his wrist and walk to my bike.

He stood infront of my bike and bite his lower lips slowly . Well its kinda seducing .

"Why baby?" I said and leaned closer to his face.

"I never been on a bike before." he still bitting his lip.

I remove the mask on my face and start kiss his lips. I just can't stop kissing his sweet and soft lips. Its like a vitamin for me. I need it. He placed hia palms on my chest and start kissing me back. Our lips move in sync.

After a minute I break the kiss and touch his burning face.

"Oh my god..should we just stay in a room. Erghh.." I said and kiss his cheeks.

"Taehyung-aa..." Ohhoo..look at the way he call my name.

"Okay ..okay..don't worry.." I put tge helnet on him and smiled. "Just hop on and hoked your arm around my waist. Tightly.." He nodded and nervously hop on after me.

He hold me tight and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Just closed your eyes if you scared okay baby.." I hold his hand and kiss it. Then put my helmet and start the engine.

*
*

"Here we are.." He looked around that placed and smiled.

"This place is so beautiful and quiet..I like this place." I placed my arm on his shoulder and walked into the restaurant with him.

"Lets just sit there. Its in the corner." He point and look at me. I just nodded and smile.

After we done ordering and get our food, I remove the mask from my face but not the hoodie. I look at Jungkook that sipping his water. He look like a kid. A kid that good on bed. Oh my stop thinking about that Tae.

"Stop staring and eat this.." Jungkook shoved the butter fried prawn in my mouth. Wait prawn?? A fucking PRAWN!!?"  I just realize that its a prawn after swallow it. My eyes enlarged. I start to feels hard to breath. I clutch my chest and hold his hand.

"What wrong Taehyung-sshi??" He start to worry and touching my face.

"P..pra..prawn.." Everything just turn black after I said that.

" Everything just turn black after I said that

I Love You Guyss😊😘😍