More Questions, No Answers

( Meme owner: MEH AGAIN X3 )

The sun was making the Earth sky pink and orange. The stars were fading and the night cycle was getting to me. I was low on energon, and I was surprised that I was still standing.

We looked around for an alt mode. We finally made it to a car shop. I quickly looked around, realizing that the humans will be coming any moment.

Soundwave was patient and on guard for any humans or Autobots.

I finally found a nice car. It was a black Camaro with a purple stripe from the middle. The headlights were purple and below the car was a green light that lit the ground.

It was perfect. I scanned it and felt my gears shift. I felt like I was shrinking. I revved my engine, catching Soundwave's attention.

He turned around and seemed to freeze a bit. Like he was looking over my every move.

I transformed and we looked at each other. His visor turned on and a map showed. He was opening a ground bridge from his files. A rare...... rare power for all. Almost as rare as teleportation, but much more rare. Impossible almost.

Soundwave was about to open the bridge when one opened up. Soundwave cancelled the bridge and went to look. We were awed by the sight of many Autobots coming to do whatever it was to do.

"Hand her over, Soundwave, and we will let you go." Optimus said.

"Uh, boss? I think she chose her side....." I heard Bulkhead whisper. I took a step closer, sending three of the Autobots to step back. That's when I noticed the yellow robot.

I saw his face soften at my sight. He took a step closer, now beside Optimus. It was Bumblebee.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and slowly looked at Soundwave. "Report to me after you have acquired an alt mode." He replayed Megatron's voice.

I nodded and Soundwave started to map another ground bridge. I turned to the others.

"Join us, soldier," I tensed. "We bring no harm." Optimus said.

I pointed to Bumblebee. Everyone looked at him. I heard him beep a, 'You remember me?' I nodded.

I put my servo to the top of my helm and pulled it down as if cloaking myself from view. I went from the bottom to the top and Bumblebee buzzed a sad tune of, 'What did they do to you?'

I put my hand up and slowly let it curl. Soundwave then opened the bridge and looked at me. We nodded to each other. I started to walk to the bridge with Soundwave.

'Did they do it?' Bee buzzed. I froze and looked at him. I did the tiniest nod I could manage and walked threw. But I couldn't get that sad face Bee gave me before I did. One with sympathy.

<<BUMBLEBEE POV>>

I watched as she walked threw. I couldn't help but feel bad for her. They were monsters to the both of us, her mostly.

"Bumblebee?" I looked at my leader.

:-:Yes, Optimus?:-: I beeped. He looked me over as everyone else did the same.

"How do you know her?" He asked. I looked at the ground. We promised to never tell a spark, close your not.

:-:I hope you understand, but it's personal....:-: I trailed. Optimus stood at full height and looked me over again.

"Very well," I looked at him. "If it is between both her and you, then I see no need to proceed to push further."

"Sir, with all due respect, if Bumblebee knows something important about that femme, we have to know! She could either be in danger if Megatron knows, or we could be in danger!" Arcee said.