Necular Energon

(Song Above: Battle Scars)
(Pic Of Commander's Optics: KristaOptimusPrime Thanks you!)

WARNING! CONFUSION MAY BE MADE! THIS IS A PAST EXPERIENCE! PLEASE DO NOT HATE!!!

Thank You!

~~~

I walked down the hall, thinking about the things I must do before returning to my own things.

I turned the corner and saw a small group of young Spark Collectors, around seven in human years.

They saw me and gasped, moving out of my way for me to pass. I just gave a nod and walked past, not minding why they had done so in their actions.

I walked into the throne room. Guards stood tall here and there. I slowly walked to my throne, taking in the stares. The guards always stared.

I sat in my throne and tapped my digits on the arm of it. Two human hours of interviewing our scientists and their experiments. Just another thing about being the ruler.

The doors opened and in walked a white and grey mech. He held a few clipboards in his arms.

I sat up at the edge of my seat. He looked interesting. Not the usual Spark Collector colors.

"M'lord," he bowed on one knee, avoiding optic contact. "I have brought to you some research about the energon we hold. As well as experiments I would like to hold with them to make a stronger source."

A new energon source? Now how would that turn out? Good? Bad? Both?

I stood from my throne and walked closer, only stopping a step a head of him.

He was young. He seemed to be the youngest scientist we have had. He seemed nervous, scared. And by guessing about his color scheme, he probably came from the outside world or painted his scheme to blend in more.

He noticed me being closer and stood. I motioned him to show me the research.

He gave me two clipboards.

Energon Type No. 1

It seems as if the energon is the most used seeing as it may be Primus's blood. It's bright blue color seems to react to one's spark when their emotions take them over. As to happiness, sadness, anger, embarrassment, and nervousness. But I have discovered that the blue energon source seems to be in everything such as the soil, the buildings, metal, space, Human Resources, And much more.

I have also discovered that the blue energon reacts to others in different matter.

Like positive and negative charges, the blue is positive and the others are negative. But the question is why they react the way they do if they also have positive charges.

I tilted my head as I read. Interesting. The scientist was fiddling with his digits. He was nervous probably because he was meeting the 'ruler' for the first time. Many others get nervous but they try to hide it, He on the other servo is not trying much at all.

I turned my helm to the next one.

Energon Type No. 4