Those Beatiful Shining Eyes

( Fanart Owner: IDK BUT OMP SO CUUUUUUTTTEEEEEE )
( Song Above: Sad Song )

Shadowcaller slept in my arms. I'm not letting him out of my sights. No matter what.

I heard someone behind me. It was above me, not behind me. I froze and so did the person. I looked up.

"Ah, commander," Arachnid smirked. "How cute."

I pulled Shadowcaller away from her view and stared her right in the eyes. She hissed and extended her claws.

"I have a few questions, commander," Arachnid said, returning her posture. She changed her spider form into her normal form. "Will you accept them?"

I thought a moment. I looked at Shadowcaller, relaxed, and looked at Arachnid with a nod following. She smirked.

"First, tell me what I want to know. Why did you kill Edgelock?" Her voice barely broke.

I looked away. 'It was required, Arachnid. A mission.' I said in sign language. Arachnid growled.

"Liar!"

'No it isn't! They gave me a secret mission that only me and the leader knew about! No one else knew!' I explained in sign language.

Arachnid huffed and looked down. "Whatever," she growled. "Next, tell me why you got together with Shockwave."

I froze. I never told anyone that I was with him! He told no one! I have never spoke of him since he died!

Just the thought of him made me tear up. I looked at the sleeping sparkling in my arms. He slept soundly. I bit my lip.

'We slowly found out that we had grown feeling for each other,' I started. 'Of course, being the Spark Collector I am, I denied it at first. But, then I realized that I had grown feelings for him. As he I.'

Arachnid looked me over. "He never loved you, he was using you. An experiment, really," she looked at her claws with a boring expression. I was close to crying. "He only had that sparkling with you to gain your trust. He was going to kill you and experiment on her. So gullible."

Tears fell down my face. No..... That couldn't be right.... He really loved me, right? Really loved Crystolnia? I really had someone that cared right? ....R.... Right?

I turned around and ran. I heard Arachnid coming behind and ran faster. I turned the corner and there was Megatron.

I ran past him and faces him. I pointed behind him and he turned around, seeing Arachnid.

"Arachnid," He growled. "What's the meaning of this?"

Arachnid looked at the warlord then at me. "She was planning on something."

Megatron looked at me as I held Shadowcaller closer. Megatron looked back at the spider. "Do not bother the commander. She has business to attend to. She is very bu-"

"Lord Megatron! It's the Autobots! They-" a drone ran to us. The ship shook and I was slammed into the wall. Megatron only shook. Arachnid fell on the ground.

"Are they attacking!?" Megatron asked quickly.

"No! I-It's the earth core! It's not a core of earth rock and metal! It's-" Megatron groaned and held his insignia. It glowed purple as well as his eyes.

"-Alive." Arachnid finished. The ship rocked again and Shadowcaller was shaken up.

"Carrier?" I hid the sparkling behind my back as the drone looked my way.