Her Eyes

(Song Above: Autobots Reunite - Transformers: Age of Extinction)

~^~Soundwave POV~^~

Megatron ran through, Optimus behind him. But, where was she? Where was the commander? Wait... What was Megatron holding?

"OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Megatron yelled as he pushed some drones out of the way with maximum force. That's when I noticed it. A trail of energon. I wasted no time.

I bolted. I ran at high speeds, fearing the worst. Megatron ran into Medbay and that's when I saw her. A limp femme in his arms. It was her.

I ran past the drones in the hall and ran to Megatron's side. He gave me a worried look and just shook his head. I froze.

"CARRIER! WHAT HAPPENED TO CARRIER!? CARRIER! WAKE UP!!! CARRIER!" I was snapped out of my thought to the sparkling's cries. Breakdown was holding Shadowcaller as he tried to escape his grip.

Megatron and Knockout ran into the private room to try and save her life. I went to help Breakdown, taking Shadowcaller and holding him in place. Breakdown gave a saddened look to the sparkling, slowly backing away and running to save her life. He wanted to comfort him, I know.

Shadowcaller continued to kick, push, cry, and scream. Good thing the med bay was soundproof or everyone on the ship would have heard.

"LET ME GO!" Shadowcaller demanded, using the rest of his strength to slip from my arms from the bottom.

I tried to pick him up, but he transformed and drove as quickly as he could to the private room. I went in and saw Shadowcaller transform again and run over to the commander. Megatron held him back, also trying to catch him. But, Shadowcaller was determined.

Shadowcaller transformed again and drove again, dodging Megatron and transforming again to get to his carrier.

"Shadowcaller!" Breakdown warned. "Watch out!" I bolted over to save Shadowcaller from the electric wires that had escaped from the commander's body. It was... disturbing to me, for Shadowcaller, to watch. To see.

Knockout used his saw to cut them and growled. "Cut every wire you know not important that is sparking! It will kill her if it gets to her spark!" Breakdown nodded quickly, cutting as much as he could as he cared for her wound.

Shadowcaller pulled away from me, transforming yet again, driving at top speed. He exited Med Bay, and I looked at Megatron. We looked at each other, transformed ourselves, and followed.

This would be a while to calm him down... And catch him.

<>Commander POV<>

I was standing next to the concentrating Knockout. Breakdown was trying to save me while Knockout was getting equipment. It pained me to look at my own body on that berth. I wanted to tell Shadowcaller I was okay. To tell him that I loved him.

"It must be hard," said a voice behind me. I didn't turn around to look at him. "Seeing your own body in rubble."

Primus stood beside me in his mortal form.

So many things were running around in my processor. Many of them. Most of what could happen. I could live. I could die. If I live, Shadowcaller would be happy. If I die, Shadowcaller will be crushed.

"I know what you may be thinking," Primus said. "But do not worry. It will take a while for the two to realize what to do. With your unique energons, they will know what to do."

I nodded, looking at my painless wound in my own ghost-like body. I traced the hole I had without looking. Primus frowned with a sigh.

"What is on your mind, child?" Primus asked.