Uncontrolled

{Song Above: Rise}

"Commander!"

I looked over and saw Dreadwing. I gave him a slight nod to indicate for him to go on. He stood beside me and looked around before he spoke.

"We haven't spoken since the fall of Cybertron," he said. "When you got the tear in your shoulder."

I nodded.

"I've been meaning to ask you, and I mean no disrespect, but why don't you tell anyone your name? I know it's not because of the code of the collectors, you were the leader. You even told Shockwave and I. Why not Soundwave?" Dreadwing asked in a low voice.

I was silent a moment. 'Dreadwing,' I started in sign language. 'I don't want to tell Soundwave because of reasons you wouldn't understand. So I suggest you think before you ask. Don't make me regret telling you.' I glared at him through my shades and whipped around.

I started to walk down the hall, leaving the Con by himself.

"I'm sorry," Dreadwing said. I stopped. "I just wanted to know out of curiosity. I feel honored for you to trust me with your name, but I also question it."

I just looked over my shoulder and gave a slight nod. I started walking down the hall, wanting to finish what I had been meaning to before Shadowcaller and Soundwave come back.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Dreadwing! Damage report." Megatron demanded with a snarl.

I held Shadowcaller's small servo as I looked over to the screen. I typed away with one hand to keep track of the ship's statues.

"We have suffered critical damage to all major systems, Lord Megatron," Dreadwing said as he turned away from the screen. "It will be some time before we can get the ship airborn." He explained.

"Carrier?" Shadowcaller tugged my arm. I turned to him and tilted my head for him to continue. "Can we go play, now?" I shook my head and gave him a pat on his helm. Shadowcaller whined.

"Soundwave?" Megatron asked as he turned to him.

"Please?" Shadowcaller begged again. I shook my head again and typed away.

Soundwave played a recording of the core being destroyed. He started to zoom in, revealing Bulkhead.

"So it was an Autobot who destroyed my vessel!" Megatron growled. "They will move quickly to take any weakness."

"Surely they are not foolish enough to launch a direct assault, my liege." Knockout said. He had been near by working on another computer.

"Optimus has grown decidedly more ruthless since our last in counter." Megatron said.

"Carrier! Play with me!" Shadowcaller said, inpatient.

'Shadowcaller!' I said in sign language. 'I am busy at the moment! I am sorry but me nor your Sire or uncles can't play at the moment, dear.' I explained.

Shadowcaller whimpered and looked down.

"Shadowcaller," Megatron started. Shadowcaller looked up at him. He had grown now, about the size from the ground to my hip. "Why don't you go to your Carrier's room to play? We will get back to you once we have settled this arrangement."

Shadowcaller slowly nodded and walked out.

Shadowcaller has grown old enough to walk on the nemesis. Megatron has told few loyal drones of Shadowcaller's existence.