Reunited

(Song Above: Coming Home)

It was quiet. Nothing could be heard but the sound of my pacing peds and Megatron's digit founding it's arm of his throne.

I'm still mad. That Shockwave didn't tell me. He should have told me as soon as he came through that portal.

I would shake every so often from nervousness.

What would Crystolnia think of me now? Would she hate me? Love me? Miss me? Fight me? The possibilities were endless.

That all stopped when the bridge opened. My spark stopped. I turned to the bridge and pushed some drones out of the way.

Shockwave made his way out. Where was my daughter?

"I present to you, my liege, the ultimate Autobot hunter." Shockwave bowed and gestured to the bridge.

I huffed.

Large stomps sounded. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

Large talons came from the bridge. Sharp and lethal. His helm came next. His bright yellow optics scanned the area. His long neck shook. His large wings spread it's length and flapped slightly. His tail snaked out, knocking a drone over.

I felt a smile appear on my face.

Everyone took steps back, horrified of the sight. All except me. I stayed in my place with my claws behind my back, a smile on my face.

Then he roared. His blood curling roar made shivers venture down my body. Megatron seemed terrified.

But where was my child?

"A-A Predacon!?" Starscream asked in disbelief. "But they were extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history!"

"Indeed," Shockwave said. "But the specimen you see before you was bred in the laboratory, cloned from focalized remains."

Soundwave came to my side.

I walked closer to the creature, examining him. I tuned out the other mechs.

The predacon sniffed me before seeming pleased. He looked me over himself and continued to sniff me.

I smiled.

"Commander, come over here?" Shockwave asked. I nodded and came over. "She will be here any moment. She only stayed behind to gather some items."

My spark relaxed. She was safe.

As the predacon flew away to find the Autobots, I continued my pacing.

"Shockwave, who is this femme you speak of?" Megatron Asked.

"Our sparkling, my liege." He said.

The spacebridge opened.

I walked up to the front. The mechs stand behind. My spark began to light a flame. My stomach was in knots.

Heavy ped Steps were heard along with a long feminine sigh.

Out walked a rather tall femme with a purple scheme with black. Her frame was bulked but still slim and had my body type. She held a large crate filled with gadgets and tools.

The femme set the crate down and looked at the tools.

Her helm had one eye, bright crimson red, but still had a mouth. An energon necklace wrapped around we neck as a choker. Her chest had a large circle-like scar.

"I have everything, Si-" she looked up and froze.

Her voice was like buttermilk, smooth and warm.