A Mother's Desperation

(Song Above: Monster)

I paced. And paced. And paced.

I have paced for days. I'm becoming desperate. I'm dying. Shadowcaller is taken.

Megatron continued to order the others around, looking for the Iacon relics. What happened to finding Shadowcaller?

I stopped pacing and studied the mechs. I twitched and held my patch. I stabbed the patch with my digit, feeling the metal dent.

I felt the metal break apart and twitched. I dragged my digit down, causing a line to form. Once large enough, I tore the patch off.

The snake-like drill came up and stared me right in the optics.

I growled and snatched it up. My growl caused the attention of the mechs. I looked at Megatron and twitched.

I wrapped the drill around my servo for a better grip and twitched once again. I growled deeply and tore it out. The mechs watch in horror as the drill turned lifeless. They knew it was an important part of my body. It helped with my energon.

I held my torn arm up and watched the energon pour out like a waterfall. I couldn't hear anything. Even when Megatron and Soundwave rushed over. Dreadwing was no where to be seen.

I looked at Megatron emotionless. I dropped the drill and turned around. I stomped out of the room, leaving the two to stare at the drill.

I stomped down the halls to the exit. I found the controls for the groundbridge and thought. I walked in slowly and looked at the controls. I let my digits trace over the computer before typing in the coordinates. I set them for the first place I landed. The forest.

The bridge opened and I walked through, energon trailing behind me. I'd rather bleed out.

I looked around I see my old pod. Vines had grown around it. It looked like a rock now.

I blinked then started my way into the forest. I twitched every once in a while. The wilderness started to calm me.

My behavior was strange for the others, I presume. My constant pacing. Short fuse. Twitching. I looked psychotic. Maybe I was.

I listened to the trees. The wind blew, causing the leaves and branches of the trees to dance along with it. The sound of the Fresh water creek was peaceful.

"Carrier? What's that?" Crystolnia asked as I showed her a picture of an Earth creature.

"A butterfly," I whispered. "One of Earth's most beauty creatures."

"Will we ever visit Earth one day?" She asked as she snuggled into my lap.

I chuckled and started to let her helm. "Maybe, dear."

"Carrier?"

"Yes, Crystolnia?"

"Can I have another baby sibling? I can help care for them!"

I blushed a little with a chuckle. "I don't know, Crystolnia. We'll see."

"Aww!" She whined with a children's pout face. I laughed and kissed her helm.

"I think it's time for bed."

I sat her down on her blankets and covered her up with one. It was a cold night on Cybertron.

"Carrier?"

I hummed to tell her that I was listening.

"Why don't you show your optics? They're beautiful!"