Their Beautiful Bond

(Song Above: Perfect)

⚡️Shockwave And Commander⚡️

The night Cybertronian Sky was bright as Cybertron's moons shined. The night light faded onto the ground and made it all shine.

I smiled just barely as I looked up at the millions of trillions of stars above. Sunbleach would be astounded.

"Beautiful, is it not?"

I looked down and turned over my shoulder. The purple mech walked over and stood behind me.

The two of us looked up. I gave a nod and smiled more when I started to subconsciously count the stars and keep track of them.

"Commander," Shockwave started, gruff at first. "May I ask something of you?"

I turned to him, pulling myself away from the stars above. Shockwave just stared into my covered optics. The fluttering feeling happened once more. It's been happening a lot lately. Was I sick?

"I request your... assistance." He said trailing at first.

I nodded and turned into the lab. I walked towards his recent projects and looked at the papers. As I read, I felt like being watched.

I turned around to see Shockwave. He seemed to just be staring at me. I turned around and cocked my hip, placing a servo upon my torn one and looked at him. He snapped out of it and looked up at me. He cleared his throat and came closer.

"Perhaps we could do something else. I was given time away from my work with permission of Lord Megatron." Shockwave said as he grabbed the papers and laid them on the desk.

I was curious, but paid no mind.

"Perhaps we could... go to the roof top?" Shockwave suggested.

I nodded. Shockwave lead me to the elevator. Once we entered, Shockwave pressed the button. It was silent. Shockwave was still as I just watched him.

Once at the roof top, Shockwave left first. I followed and looked up. I felt my mouth open, gaping at the sight of the stars.

It was a clear view. So many stars in one place. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. So many.

I felt something grab my hand. I paid no mind and continued to look at the stars. I counted the constellations.

"Commander," I slowly looked down to see Shockwave holding my hand. This made me heat up. "Does this view amaze you?"

I nodded.

Before I could look up once more, Shockwave pulled me down and laid his forehead on mine.

I was confused but didn't decline. He brought his single servo to my neck. If he had a mouth, he would be smiling most likely.

"Would you care to dance?"

My spark skipped some beats as he held my hand and pulled me extremely close. Music started I play and I turned nervous. I have never been put on spot like this. Plus, I don't know how to dance.