What She Hides

(Song Above: Lies)

I held my chest. My spark thumped. My eyes hot. My servos shook. My stomach churned. I felt my jaw tremble.

I was dying.

What was the black liquid? Was it my energon? A virus? Unicron?

I held my helm in my hands and tried to hold my whimpers. I haven't been this worried, scared even since we fought Unicron.

"When you're scared, you care."

Her voice echoed through my head. Sunbleach. Oh what I'd give to have you back.

I remember meeting her Sparkmate, Fireblade. And Shadowcaller's Sire. He was a wrecker. He pretty much had Shadowcaller's body frame. He was nice, though. Caring, gentlemen-like.

Was that how Sunbleach fell for him? His actions? What he always said?

"You're the most beautiful femme I have ever seen," He said one day to Sunbleach. "But what I love most about you is you."

I snapped my optics closed, trying harder to hold in my tears.

Why did I fall for Shockwave? His looks? Actions? Projects? What?

He would always make sure I was well on energon, healthy, and make sure Here was nothing wrong. He would be there when I had flashbacks or a spark terror. He would say nice things to me. He would always make time for me.

But why?

Maybe Arachnid was right. I was a project. Research. And Crystolnia was too. Seeing how Spark Collectors would react, and many other things. Crystolnia was only for trust, right? Am I the only one that would die for her? When he told us to leave, did he just do it to save his research?

I started to shake.

If I could take one thing back out of my entire life, I would take back the moment of meeting Shockwave. I tried to kill him. I just couldn't do it.

He had done so much for me. I thought we were something.

Arachnid killed my spirit, trust in him. Her lies were webs, but the webs have their foundations. Her lies were based off of truth.

"Go faster! Do you want to go to special treatment!?" Yelled one coach of mine.

I viciously shook my head.

The coach slammed my head in the wall and brought by head back enough to cut my pipes off. He had a snarl on his lips.

"SPEAK!"

I refused to speak.

The coach growled and grabbed my throat. He dragged me by my throat down the hall. I struggled and tried to get air through my pipes.

I coughed in his grasp. I was getting weaker and weaker as black spots filled my vision.

As I was about to faint, I was thrown. I gasped for air, coughing.

"Your treatment today is Freeze Treatment!" The coach snapped.

I got up and tried to run out. He closed the door and I repeatedly hit it.

I heard the freezer kick on and I gasped. I tried harder to open the door but it was no use as I started to shiver.

I jumped up, hitting my head on the pipe above me. It was above my berth. I growled and rubbed where it was hit.

I felt my spark ache and I groaned. I opened my spark chamber and frowned. The black ooze was getting larger, day after day. It was only a matter of time.

I touched the ooze and moved my digit away when it latched onto me. It was like a venom.

I closed my Spark Chamber and closed my optics. I took a deep breath in and out.

The small golden orb would come out by now, but it was gone. The ooze may have drawn it away or taken it. Either way, it would be no help now.

I looked at the ceiling and tried to calm my spark beat.

I thought back to when I met Windclasher. What he talked about. Windclasher was indeed a young mech. He was a born Spark Collector but just painted himself the outside colors.

"We still do not know much about this new discovery," Windclasher said as he looked at his clipboard. "It may have a negative effect. Adding the Nuclear Energon into your stream could be dangerous, M'Lord."

I nodded and sat on the berth.

Windclasher sighed. "Very well, M'Lord."

Nuclear energon. That's all I need. But it was all lost. Windclasher had the last of it. It was destroyed back at base.

I looked around. Maybe it was something else?

I thought. And thought. And... thought...

This is not healthy. Doing this. The relics are being hunted. We are so close to finding the Autobot base.

It's not healthy to stay here. In this cell. In this cell in my head.

I shook my head. I had to keep going. Keep that fake smile. Hide my pain. Say that I'm okay. I'm fine.

Nothing is wrong...

I held my helm.

Everything is just fine...

I felt my optics get hot.

I T S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D

I snapped up and sprinted into the hall. I took deep breaths as I walked down the hall. I thought of calm things.

Everywhere I looked, I would see the dead. Our old leader, Venom, Sunbleach... Tide, Scalpel, Windclasher... Everyone I failed.

I kept my mind away from them. It was hard. But I did it.

I did it temporarily. It will come back. Like it always does.

They haunt me. They watch me. She protects me with him.

His parents. They watch over him and I. They are here to stay.

---

Out of reach, using her sign of speech. A pod she protected, is about to be prohibited. Maybe you know her secret, maybe even are. But she won't be forgotten, fore she is the fallen

---

The last of the name are aligned as for the first may rest in line
Just as all seems bright and well
A darkness shall come and bid farewell

---

Never mind the wait
It's just a waste
Gotta go run
Hike hike hike
To the mountain top
Showers pouring from the sky
Help help help
A job well done
Doing anything she can
Over the mountains
Where do we go?

---

Family
Friends
Only the true
If they have anything is common...
Then who could stop it all?

---
A/N!!

Sorry it's sort, but there you go. Something is happening. We had ONE person solve ONE riddle...

Who's Next?

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe