Unicron

( Fan Art Owner: IDK )
( Song Above: Control )

I was in a dark void. It was just me and my thoughts. Or so I thought.

"I told you this wouldn't be the end," Unicron said. "And it will not."

I jumped up and looked around. It was just his voice. I heard him chuckle.

"Anything you ask?"

'Did you hurt Shadowcaller!?' I yelled in sign language.

"No. He is useful to me. As are you," He sneered. "You really are my servant. At least, in a way." He laughed.

I growled and looked closely for Unicron. He had to show himself at one point.

Then, I was grabbed by chains and slammed into a wall. In a purple mist, Unicron was in view. He had his servos behind his back, grinning at my frame.

"Let's see those beautiful eyes, shall we?" He said as he walked closer. I closed my eyes, not wanting to let him see. He only laughed and snatched my shades off. He kicked my gut hard, and I almost opened my eyes in pain. He won't win easily.

I won't let you win, Unicron. Not again. Not ever. But something tells me, our scared of something. But what could a mighty god like him be scared of?

<~^~>Soundwave POV<~^~>

We had found the commander a few days ago, unconscious. That was good. But there was more than one bad thing.

One: Her Dark Energon is acting up as well as her red.

Two: She's been in and out of consciousness. And when she's awake, she is not herself. Megatron's energon acts up when he's around her, and when she's awake, it is uncontrollable. He has been in pain nonstop.

And the worst of all, the scariest of all, three: Shadowcaller hasn't been found.

We have been looking for him for so long, but we can't find him. Breakdown and Knockout are looking for him in their free time. I look for him until I'm called back to base. And Megatron tries to look for him too, but it is hard to do that while leading a side into war.

Everyone knows I'm the most worried, for Shadowcaller and the commander. It gives me pain and sickness just thinking about them in their condition.

I found myself pacing in med bay, again. When did I get here? I've been lost in my own thoughts, I don't realize what I'm doing anymore.

My spark hurts when I see the commander in this way. It may sound far from my emotionless personality, but it makes me want to cry. All those times, all of that hope, gone.

I once had hope that I would have light in this dark of war. I once had hope that I could help the commander and her past. I once had hope that I had actually become good to at least one Cybertronian. But, how can I be good if I lost Shadowcaller? How can I be good if I have killed hundreds?

I froze in my pace and closed my eyes tightly, holding my pain. Why would she love a mech like me? She deserves an Autobot, not a Decepticon. She needs less death, she needs more love, needs less of us. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I don't think we can be together.

"Soundwave?" I looked up and over to the red mech. "Are you feeling okay?"

I shook my head and looked at the ground. I was not okay. I won't be until the commander is.

I started out of med bay until we heard a crash in the private room. We ran in and found the commander on the ground, sobbing. I saw tears on her cheeks and pain all over her body. She was in a fight ball, just sobbing.