Sneak Peek

This is the moment you've all been waiting for! Beware Her Silent Song SNEAK PEEK!!! Now all of you will either be happy or be mad (I hope happy) about there being a second book. Just remember that I am still working on it and once I have a few chapter finished I will publish them and then continue-But I'll need EVERYONE'S SUPPORT!!!!

Now enough waiting! Here's the new leak!!!

~~~

The energon stained the cold floor as it slowly dropped from the table to the cement below. It was the only sound that filled the silence.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

The femme's arm was hanging over the table, yet it was unable to touch the ground. The energon dripped from her fingertips.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

She was still. Her motionless body was pale and the puddle of energon below her form and on top of it stained her very metal. Her mouth was parted ever so slightly as if she gasped for air.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Her optics were open, staring at the ceiling above her. Lubricant still filled the lifelessness they held. Some of it had escaped down her helm.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

The room was cold, almost as cold as her very body. It was quiet and deafening. Nothing but her, the table, and the energon laid in that room.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Her colorful optics were now dull and bland. Her torn parts of metal were now missing as to now her torn shoulder barely held her arm, her torn hip barely holding her leg.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The energon slowed. The energon has exited her body. Nothing remained inside the femme. Not energon, not a soul, not a Spark.

All that laid in that room...

Was dead hope.

~~~

And I also want to thank you all for helping this book reach to 68K+! I love you all and I love to read all of your comments, read your theories, and most of all hear your opinions! Some of you also read my One-Shot book which it already almost at 80K!!!! THANK YOU ALLL SO MUUUCCCHHHH!!!!

And I have also had people ask for book writing advice or help. I would love to help more of you because I love to!!!!

I love you my lil' Cons~

-Killer Kamen