[f]

❝ satan's soul ❞
his little girl -

name;
"Elise Calamity, nothing more, nothing less."

age;
unknown

sexuality;
straight

gender;
female

personality;
"distraught."
seductive, she'll seduce you into getting her way. harmful & hurtful, blunt & disrespectful. could be caring, but no one to care for. - causes disasters everywhere she goes , it cannot be helped.

appearance;

species; satan's soul > demon, human

species;
satan's soul > demon, human

likes;
dark, rainy days. taking naps, & watching movies

dislikes;
"too many to count."

habits;
- causing disasters, sometimes not intentionally
- drinking
- sleeping

status;
"i'm not alive."

backstory;
Her weak-minded, cruel, idiotic, horrid, soul-snatching father, kicked her out of the the pits of hell. He was the king of the 'underworld', Satan. She had came to Earth, and lived there, causing trouble every day. She made her home in a forest away from everyone, so that she wouldn't harm anybody.

" you're merely just a pawn in my game. "

roleplay-
•scenario 1; you were in a random forest and out of nowhere a mutant monster had attacked you. It seemed unreal. Who the hell would believe that a monster attached you? That's a classic sit-by-the-fire-tell-scary-stories.
You couldn't defend yourself against the beast, until, that is, you hear footsteps from behind you. You start to wonder who could it have been, or even what it could have been. ..What do you do?

•scenario 2; a portal. Elise is standing in front of something glowing and weird-looking to you. It was something you had never seen before. This was an abandoned forest, so what could Elise be doing? Who could she be? And most importantly, What's in front of her?
... What do you do?

•scenario 3; make up a scenario!