[f]

name;
"ri."
allyria.

age;
18+

gender;
female.

sexuality;
heterosexual.

personality;
some would like to say she belongs in thy 'loony bin'.
although, this is only because she may sometimes overreact or say, cause a scene. she has these outbursts—when someone says something wrong or when someone doesn't agree, or even when talking with someone else and she hears a "joke".
she knows things and she's seen things, she's been through things. she doesn't like it when someone doubts her.
she's only a simple girl, really.
when having a civil conversation, she can be one of two things—serious or the complete opposite, cheerful.
and although she's generous, she can be quite selfish as well.
she's not one to forgive either. she doesn't give second chances. ever.
still, besides everything, she's a goody goody that simply doesn't tolerate nonsense.

appearance;

species;goddess of wisdom

species;
goddess of wisdom.

likes;
apple pie, babies, sleeping

dislikes;
second chances

habits;
playing with her hair.

status;
single.

quotes;
' she was a storm
that complained
about the rain '

other;
she craves that 'walk on the wild side'.

backstory;
she grew up in a foster family, not ever having the knowledge of who her biological parents were or what happened to them, or maybe why they didn't want her. she came to her senses when she was five. at five years old, she demanded to know. her foster father obliged and he took her to her only living parent whom was her mother.
it was apparently that, her biological father was in the hospital while her mother was giving birth to allyria. her biological father died soon after leaving her mother to give allyria up for adoption. she couldn't do it herself. although, she had never wanted allyria anyway thus giving her away came to be more of a relief then a shock.
her mother told her adoptive family, who were two gay men along with one of their biological seven year old sons, that she wanted to finally take in the young allyria.
it then became a battle of custody, which lasted a little over a year. unfortunately for the adoptive family, one of the men had been shot in the chest —which the killer is still left unknown. thus leaving allyria's biological mother a 'more suitable fit' for her, which the judge had finally came to a conclusion after hearing about the accident with the adoptive family.
allyria moved into her mother's home, severing all ties with the adoptive family, which was a choice made by her mother.
her mother was in a gang, as well as she was a drug user. she was never home to see allyria, though whenever the social worker would come around she would prepare a small feast and tidy up the house a bit, but only right after she left did she finally get to walk out that same door seconds after.
allyria was left in the house alone with no one but herself to talk to. which lead her to teaching herself how to cook, read, as well as write. everything that allyria knows, she's taught herself. and she's proud of that.