[f]

rare gem.

name;
"vallerie lynn is the name! don't wear it out."

age;
18 though is often mistaken for a fourteen year old.

gender;
"i'm a girl!"
female.

sexuality;
straight.

personality;
shes above average.
she's very cheerful; you will never catch her slackin'. she always has a big smile painted across her angelic round face. she's very brave and will do anything for her friends. she's very kind and loveable; she can make even the angriest of people, happy. she's very easy to talk to and very trust worthy. she doesn't complain much. she's anything but conceited; she will always put you first no matter the cost. she gives compliments out to everyone. she's just the sweetest.

appearance;

species;"i'm human, silly!"

species;
"i'm human, silly!"

likes;
making people laugh & smile, fairs & carnivals

dislikes;
"oh, um . . .
bananas."

habits;
"having too much fun?"

status;
"i'm about to go to a fundraiser if you wanna' join?"
single.

quote;
'she was everything real in a world of make believe'

other;
she broke her left pinkie toe in the second grade.

backstory;
vallerie lived with her older brother for many years. he constantly needed cheering up; as their mother had died at age 11 and vallerie felt she had to take her mothers role in making them happy. of course, her father wasn't really around and it didn't really matter much. it made no difference. vallerie loved her brother and her brother loved her. they were a broken family, but they were fine with that.

-

scenario; make up one.