[f]

your bestfriend.

name; "Aphrodite, silly!"

age; 18

gender; female

sexuality; straight

personality; she's a complete goofball. she acts dense but will have complete understanding of what you mean. she's sarcastic & sweet, and acts like a child. she's selfless and never thinks highly of herself & she always puts others before herself. she's mostly polite unless you hurt someone dear to her.

appearance;

species; "I'm human!" (unknown)

likes; candy, perfumes & candles, star gazing, corny jokes

dislikes; hospitals & needles

habits; playing with her hair, thinking about life

status; single

quote; "i'll let you into my soul,
but wipe your feet at the door."

other; she's been stabbed above her hip about two years ago and she still has problems with it til this day.

backstory; Aphrodite had a nice life growing up, or so she thought; for awhile. she had a caring mother, no father, though a father was never really needed as she had nearly the best mother any one could ask for.
Though, at the age of 12 she began to think more of her father, why he was never around, who he was, and what ever happened to the man that created her. After a month of attempted research, she finally asked her mother about him. She said he was "out". Aphrodite, of course didn't accept this answer and she left the house.
After two months of looking, she found him. Her whole life was a lie until the day she met her father.
It was so, her mother wasn't really her mother. Her mother had died in a car accident a year after Aphrodite was born, she was on her way to the hospital to have Aphrodite's brother, though of course, the baby nor her mother survived.
Her father took her in and she's lived with him ever since.

-roleplay
•scenario 1; you two have known each other ever since Aphrodite moved in with her father — it's the last day of school year and Aphrodite seems sort of out of it today. Though, you push the thought away and you begin to wonder wether or not you should tell her about (make something up.)
Aphrodite is throwing a party later and many are invited, of course you were the first. — You sneak into Aphrodite's class, it's the last period so who cares? What do you do?

•scenario 2; make it up.