[f]

relaps.

name;
"rocket."
lacy eos.

age;
"legal."
21

gender;
female.

sexuality;
straight.

personality;
lacy is an angry person. she's always had anger issues. any and everything angers her.
sadness isn't built in her mindset. if something is sad and triggering, she gets angered; not upset. instead of crying, she gets destructive. sometimes, harming herself in the process. she does not get sad and that just makes her even angrier.
to release her anger nowadays, she runs. she runs and runs and runs. although, she's did drugs; many, many times. still, that only heightens her paranoia.
lacy tries at life, she really does. she tries being the perfect role model, she tries to be kind, she tries to care; nothing works. one wrong move, and boom.
she's very impatient and impulsive, obviously. she cannot stand waiting or overthinking. if she thinks something is going on, she will not continue to wonder about it; she will find out immediately.
nothing bothers her. she will let nothing bother her. well, besides herself. she hates herself.

appearance;

species;unknown

species;
unknown

likes;
running, cold showers

dislikes;
"everything."

habits;
besides being mad,
who knows?

status;
"leave me alone."
single.

quote;
'i am dead to you maybe
but i am also
dead to me.'

other;
she has restless leg.
she was a druggie.

backstory;
lacy was a struggling child. her anger issues hadn't fully been developed, but she was always paranoid.
she'd try to come in her fathers room at night to feel safe, but he'd always end up kicking her out.
her father was the only one around and he and lacy did not get along. still, he made lacy feel as if the monsters in her room would go away at night.
when lacy began to get more and more angry, so did her father. they'd get into arguments, turning into physical fights, it was not pretty.
one day, whilst lacy was at school, her father had a stroke.
she came home that day, not feeling so angry, until; she saw him lying on the cold hard floor, no longer breathing.
that's when she ran. she ran away.
her father? why her father?
why not her?
lacy was traumatized by this horrible accident. she was even blamed for his death. she was in eighth grade when it happened, and she had been sent to court. she lost the case and was sent to juvy for a crime she had not commit.

-

scenario 1; lacy is high as the sky at the bar tonight and she was drinking oh so much.
you two had been to elementary together but neither of you knew that.
you've been in the corner of the bar, watching her puff and chug. til finally, you get the courage to walk over there.
what do you do?

scenario 2; make up one