[f]

kidnapped.

name;
unknown

nickname;
Maddy

age;
"I lost count."
-under 20

gender;
female

sexuality;
no idea. how can she know if she's never had contact with anyone?

personality;
she was once very emotional and depressed. she hated her life and she hoped she would die. although now, she accepts the fact that she cannot leave and she cannot kill herself. she accepts the fact that she can't do anything, but just be there. she never laughs at the mans horrible jokes, she never smiles at the new hostage she sees every two months. they're usually gone within two weeks, anyway. she no longer cries, because she knows; what's the point? crying has never solved anything in her life. she doesn't speak much, either; unless she is told to because she must obey, or is usually beaten.

appearance;

species;unknown

species;
unknown

likes;
when she gets to run around freely. she enjoys running, it clears her mind. although, she may not get to the luxury of the sunlight beaming down on her as she runs, she still appreciates and savors every moment of it.

dislikes;
staying still. she has a very hard time staying still.

habits;
picking scabs of her knees.

status;
in a small cell, by herself doing absolutely nothing but breathing.

backstory;
she has been here nearly all her life. at the age of 3, she was stolen because she she is an unknown species and had too much magical energy running through her veins. she was too powerful at such a young age and her small body could not handle it, she nearly destroyed your hand if you touched her.
they do not want her in any other hands but themselves. they want to own her. they think they own her.
they took her to an invisible lab in the desert that only they can enter. and she's never seen the daylight since.
well, if you count a small window at the end of a very narrow hallway, you can sometimes see the moon or the sun.

-

scenario 1; you were now kidnapped.

scenario 2; you're one of the kidnappers.