[f]

model.

name; "Celina Akila Montgomery!"

age; "I'm 19 but my birthday is coming up, I'm expecting a gift."

gender; "Oh dear, did I hear you correctly?"

sexuality; unknown but seems to take an interest in men.

personality; Celina is a well-rounded mature young lady. She speaks properly and correctly, usually. She has a lot of confidence in herself and she will not tolerate anyone trying to ruin her pride or her career. She's also very dramatic and petty, she will turn something minuscule into something enormous.

appearance;

species; "I must just be that cute, hm?" (human)

likes; having the spotlight, taking naps, watermelon & being rewarded

dislikes; clowns & waking up early

habits; being petty!!

status; "well..." -single, got out of an abusive relationship about a year ago

quote; "what's the point of being of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable"

other; she's the friggin grammar police-she's not just a pin-up model, she's been in a few commercials, and she's in many top selling magazines. she's the new biggest hit.

backstory; "I like keeping that private, thank you."

-roleplay
•scenario 1; you're at the library, the one that comes with a coffee shop.
not many are here today, and you begin to wonder why. it is a saturday, so this place should be booming with customers.
as you sit down, waiting for your order to come, you notice a few magazines piled on every table. you pick one up and begin to examine it, and it's then you notice the same girl is on each cover of the magazines.
you set the magazine back down on your table, ready to explore what's inside when you notice what you think to be the same girl on the magazines. You...?

•scenario 2; make up one.