[f]

blood lust.

name;
Yami Chi

age;
"shh, i'm 187 years old."

gender;
"You're kidding, right?"
(female)

sexuality;
heterosexual

personality;
she's cruel, she will not take no for an answer. she likes to insult and annoy you. she's sassy, if you say something she doesn't like, she will come after you. she's very diabolical and evil when she wants to be, which is most of the time. she will claim she's never loved anyone, though that is the very reason she is a vampire. she will also say she loves being a vampire, but deep down, she hates it and thinks of it as a curse.

appearance;

species; vampire

species;
vampire

likes;
"when you touch their neck, and you can feel their heartbeat before you plunge your teeth in."

dislikes;
being asked to be turned to a vampire

habits;
she tends to put blood in wine glasses a lot

status;
single

quote;
"life is a nightmare."

other;
she has trust issues & she will have a hard time believing what you say.

backstory;
at a young age, whilst she was still human, Yami had a bestfriend.

Yami's mother died, and it changed her a lot. her bestfriend was there for her through the rough patch.
though, when her bestfriend's parents died in a car accident, it changed him. he grew distant and as they grew older, Yami began to love him more & more.

So when Yami's bestfriend suddenly became a lover, he became a vampire. He asked if he wanted her to turn with him, so they could forever be in love.
Of course, she said yes.
and then, he killed her only parent she had left, her father.
Yami became angered and threw the love she had for her former bestfriend, away. & she killed him.

-roleplay
scenario 1; Yami is the new girl at school, and everyone is talking about her. It's her first day, and she ditches last period, when you two have class together.
Do you...
ditch last period to find out where she went off to?
If so, as you exit the school building, you wonder why you even went after a girl you don't even know. Though, you continue to walk around in search of her. That's when, you think you spot her in a graveyard. You...?

scenario 2; Or do you...
wait til last period is over to see why she ditched?
All through last period, you've been thinking of all the reasons she could have ditched on the first day.
That's when the bell rings.
You sprint out of class to find Yami. Seeming as it's fall and it's pouring down rain, it's nearly pitch black outside. You hear a blood curdling scream, not too far away from where you were. You...?

scenario 3; make up one.