[f!]

name;joey mirabella donohue

name;
joey mirabella donohue.

alias;
jojo.
mb.
angel.

age;
16-18

birthday;
june 8

gender;
female.

height;
5'5

sexuality;
closeted bisexual.

personality;
she's what everyone thinks is a classic rich bitch. heartless and rude, cruel, irritating. she knows she can be annoying, because she enjoys it. she pesters the one attempting to get close to push them away. she doesn't have any real friends, of course she has girls who will do anything for her but still, no real friends. she likes it that way. so she can't get disappointed. so she doesn't have to deal with loosing people. she's not good with that.

appearance;

species;human

species;
human.

likes;
— lollipops.
— shopping.
— doing hair.
— plain rides.

dislikes;
— talking about personal issues or hearing someone else talk about their personal issues. she's not good at sympathy yet.

habits;
smoking.

status;
stuck on never being in a relationship.

quote/famous line;
"oh, marula!"

other;
she's a cheerleader.

backstory;
joey's mother died giving birth to her. and unfortunately for her, her father surely wasn't ready to raise another child on his own. anyway, it'd be bad for business if he gave her up for adoption therefore he kept her—making the maids take care of her. he even got her a personal maid or well, babysitter. which of course this kept her company for many years, most of the maids had quit. her older brother had end up running away as well. which then left joey, the last two maids, and her father. her father never cared for his son leaving, nor did he care when he was there. he didn't care about joey either at least not until she was 14. he had noticed her preparing a meal for herself, while he had just came back from a meeting. he was very sexually frustrated and horny. he watched her go to her room upstairs, soon following behind her. he opened her door, not even bothering to knock. she was on her laptop watching most likely netflix, in small velvet pajama shorts along with a velvet tank top. apparently, seeing his daughter like this had turned him on. you know where this is going, and he nearly did rape her that night if it wasn't for one of the maids calling the police.
as her father was rich, he got a lesser sentence and kept his jail time under the radar.
this left joey devastated and alone.
with an enormous mansion all to herself. of course, now there was only one maid left willing to take care of joey. which was actually enough for her.
but then nine months ago, that maid went missing.
she's actually all alone this time.