[f]

silence.

name;
"lay."
layla ann marie.

age;
unknown

gender;
female.

sexuality;
straight.

personality;
this little girl is quiet and unsure. she overthinks things and overthinking things kills happiness. therefore, she's never really happy. but she lives with that and she's okay with that.
she knows a lot of things, she's seen a lot of things, she's been through a lot of things, but she'll never say that. she keeps to herself and she doesn't mind being that way; lonely. she doesn't complain nor cry about it, she merely keeps things as is. but not because she doesn't care or she's too lazy to change anything, because she likes things that way; simple. she's gotten used to it and she's slowly began to enjoy it.

appearance;

species;dwarf

species;
dwarf

likes;
unknown

dislikes;
hospitals

habits;
unknown

status;
single.

quote;
'she was just another girl.
playing hopscotch with the stars.'

other;
she has a scar on her right ankle that ends on her heel.

backstory;
she never got the attention she should've. it was as if she was just a random child in the house of her family, which, really, she was.
it was at the age of five,
she sat in the blank, white and boring hospital room waiting for her mother to wake. but she never did.
a beep was heard through the painfully quiet room, and even though layla never really had gotten the chance to know her mother, she shriveled inside just a little. while the rest of her family, wailed and howled, screamed even. her mother had died of cancer. her father lost touch with the rest of his family, while they were never even in touch.
her two sisters ended up moving in their aunt. while layla stayed at the now empty and quiet place. she was scrawny and didn't get enough food until she learned how to find change in the couch and she'd go to the grocery store and buy just enough. she eventually taught herself how to cook and not eat things from the microwave.
she never left that house, she's changed it up a bit but not too much, keeping it simple and somewhat clean.