[f!]

name;
danielle martin.

alias;
danny.

age;
unknown.

birthday;
august 13.

gender;
female.

height;
5'4.

sexuality;
aesthetic attraction.

personality;
danielle can be a big flirt when she wants something. she leads others on, only to turn them down. yes despite being a big flirt, she's still a virgin but only she knows that. she does this because she was once in love, and she had fell too hard, and all he did was leave her just like that—she caught him sleeping with another woman and he didn't even care about she thought. he didn't love her. and after that day, she was never the same.
she's not one to give second chances and she has big trust issues. she's been hurt too much and she just doesn't want to be hurt anymore. she does get angered quite fast and as much as she wants to walk away, she will usually argue for about five minutes 'before finally realizing it's not worth it.
before the heartbreak caused by the past lover, she was once a very giddy and happy soul. she liked to live life to its fullest—and she continues to do that just now for different reasons.

appearance;

species;human

species;
human.

nationality;
american.

likes;
— dogs.
— drama.
— parks.
— public pools.
— amusement parks.

dislikes;
— disloyalty.
— dishonesty.
— being wrong.

habits;
— leading people on.

status;
single.

other;
she's a virgin.

backstory;
danielle has always had sadness in her life, from the time when her father said he was just going to pick up some sandwiches and never came back, or to the time when her favorite uncle died in a fire, or even the time when her mother began to grow distant.
she grew up somewhat poor, of course she had enough food to live off and she had clothes even though she constantly had to wash them. it seemed to be enough for her and she never did complain. although at age six, was it? she was very oblivious to this fact but her father had lost a bet and their money had nearly depleted. as low as it already was, it came very close to zero dollars. later that night, her father had said he would fix it and he was just going to go buy some sandwiches for the family, and it'll be normal again. of course, he never did come back.
her mother was very hard working lady and she had to work even more when her husband walked out on her—danielle's father. she always did work late nights even before he left, but now it seemed she never stopped working. danielle sometimes skipped school and would go out and ask neighbors if they had any work she could do for them.
now when she entered eighth grade, things started to get a little tough. danielle wanted money and so did her mother. danielle decided to steal some things on her own, and fortunately for her she only had got caught once. although someone had bailed her out of that mess. it was her first love and her first loss—her ex. that's only when they met. he was two years older than her and he was fairly kind. they became best friends and he'd even let her stay over at his house at times—which nothing happened. he told her she was welcome any time. he taught her how to love. he taught her how to be grateful. he taught her how to be confident.
after danielle had for the first time, took him to her home, her mother didn't seem to be herself. she was on a lunch break at the time, or so she told her. after that night, danielle's mother began to give her the cold shoulder. she rarely spoke to her, and soon she never did talk to her again.
then to add onto that, she later caught her boyfriend who was also her bestfriend, cheating on him.
her mother later moved out without saying a word.
and that's her life.