[f]

smol

name;
Iris Chou

age;
26

gender;
female

sexuality;
straight

personality;
she's sensitive, very emotional. delicate & fragile, and will break under pressure. she's easy going, mostly. she's very humble, she doesn't think much of herself. she can be pretty mean and rude sometimes too, but that's only if you annoy her.

appearance;

species; human

species;
human

likes;
cleaning, star gazing & watching disney movies

dislikes;
being pushed around

habits;
"I don't have any habits, I have a routine."

status;
"i'm currently washing my sink."

quote;
'stars are just stolen dreams in the sky'

other;
she has ocd.

backstory;
as Iris thought, she had a good childhood, for awhile. she had a loving mother, a younger brother, and a dog. her father was never in the picture, but that didn't change anything. she never seemed to care much. Her life came crashing down at 14, when somebody robbed them. She was very lucky that she wasn't home, but very unlucky that her dog was shot, her mother had a heart attack, and her little brother was gone. When she wasn't at the hospital visiting her dying mother, she was searching for her missing brother.
After about a year, her mother died and was placed in care of her father, who barely knew she existed. He was hardly ever home, but when he was, he was super strict which caused Iris to leave more often to look for her brother.
On her 18th birthday, she immediately left, she had already had her bags packed and everything. And on her 18th birthday, was the day she decided to give up the search for long gone brother.

-

scenario; make up one.