[f]

insomniac.

name;
lyric.

age;
17-19

gender;
female.

sexuality;
straight.

personality;
lyric is one who doesn't speak much, but more likes to just enjoy. she observes, she appreciates, she notices more than the average eye.
she's not one to normally smile and laugh, or even have friends,
because that's just who she is. and she can't help it, she can't change herself. she's tried a few times, while nothing seems to work, she gave up and just thought to be herself. having friends didn't seem to matter much anymore.
it normally surprises her when somebody stops her in the hallways just to say hey or when a stranger only smiles at her.
she's an odd ball and she knows it.
still, she likes to think she's right. all of the time! even if she knows she wrong, she will find a way to make her once false statement, correct; or even make it sound like it's right, at least.
she doesn't get sleep, if you haven't noticed the constant bags under her eyes. sometimes she doesn't even get a wink of sleep within two weeks, which sometimes causes her to go—maybe a little insane. though that doesn't happen often, she's very used to not sleeping and it's become a daily basis sort of thing. it's just how she lives.
at times, she wonders what'd it be like if she got even 3 hours of sleep, let alone 7 hours! she couldn't even imagine.

appearance;

species;unknown

species;
unknown.

likes;
museums, snow, sunsets

dislikes;
lemons, the color yellow

habits;
besides not sleeping,probably not sleeping

status;
single.

quote;
' i fell in love
with a world through her eyes '

other;
she's great at chemistry.

backstory;
unknown.