[f]

the patient.

name;
"Just Tessa."

age;
19

gender;
female

sexuality;
heterosexual

personality;
Tessa is quiet but very intelligent. she knows things others wouldn't normally know. she'll do anything to harm an enemy. she's full of hate and built up anger, she normally likes to argue with the nurses. though, sometimes she can be very quiet, a little too quiet; coming up with ways to hurt someone, escaping the horrid hospital, or other things.

appearance;

species; unknown

species;
unknown

likes;
seeing others suffer.

dislikes;
"you."

habits;
never taking her medication, starting arguments

status;
"get me out of this place, maybe then i'll tell you."
single.

quote;
'that's the problem with being the strong one; no one offers you a hand'

other;
no one necessarily understands why she is there, somebody just placed her there & she cannot leave.

backstory;
the only known thing is that, she's been transferred to hospital to hospital for four years.

-roleplay
-scenario 1; you've just started working at the same psychiatric hospital that Tessa goes to. Many of the other workers talk about how she had just nearly killed a nurse about seven months ago. you feel the urge to meet her, though you don't know why.
you began to walk down to the last floor, which only had two rooms; one for Tessa and an empty room.
Did she really need her own floor?
As you near the last step, you notice a door open. you hope it's not Tessa's door, you narrow your eyes and look a little closer. 'Tessa' was engraved in little letters. you sprint toward the door, and the room is empty. You...?

-scenario 2; make up one.