1 : Escape

"All the best people are crazy."

The Mad Hatter. Thats what every patients and nurses called you ever since you came here as a little girl. You can clearly remember the day when you were sent here. Such disgracefull parents that you dissapointedly have. Locking there very own daughter in a nice and cozy asylum.

The thought made you giggled like a psycho. Oh wait . . .

You already are and your proud of it.

No psychologists could ever say if you were gifted or cursed. The gift of your knowledge or the curse of your sadism but to you, it's power. A prodigy born with great violence. Thats why your now locked in this international asylum where Government kept a close eye in this hell.

"Dude, its your turn to tell her."

"What the fuck? No way, I dont want to, man."

You groaned in an annoyed way. You could hear there lousy voices from your room. You guessed they were infront of your cell, debating who to approach you.

"Son of a -- I've deal with her lots of time so get your ass 'cuz it's your turn." The first guard argued, tired and irritated.

A sigh escaped from your mouths. "Oh, boys~ I can hear your lovely voices over there, is there a visitor looking for me?" You asked, sweetly.

There was a short silence as you giggled in delight. You kmew they were truly scared of you once they heard your voice. Fear is your favorite taste.

"M-Ms. (L/n), yo-your new the-therapist is here." Finally, one of the guards manage to collect some courage and announced it to you. Stuttering.

A new visitor to drink tea with? What a nice way to start your day. You stood up, dusting off your clothes as you went over to the window of your door, catching the glance of two shaking and scared guard.

"Really?~ I love visitors! Could you give me a favour and set up some tea for my therapist?" You grinned, earning a startled look from them.

"U-Uh -- "

"Such gentlemens! Welp, come on now? Chop, chop, don't want our visitor waiting for long!" You interrupted them as they both scrumble off and probably gonna set up your little tea party with your new therapist.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛

Two big and brave guards guided you through the hallways, making it sure that your not gonna have an attempt of escaping. Not that your planning to anyway. Running is boring. Finally you arrived at the room, the guards carefully let you go as they watched you come in the room obediently. Once you come inside the room, the guards locked the door.

"Hey, where's my gun?" You heard the guard muttered, which made your grin wider.

The room has the size of a fair square, the table was set and the teas are ready. Making you smile in glee. Atleast those two guards obeyed your simple request. Your new therapist was at the other side of the table, taking a sip of his own tea.

"My, starting the tea before me? I'm hurt." You faked a sad tone.

Your new therapist didn't jolted in surprise, he simply glance at your figure and gestured you to sit down. Now this is interesting. You sat down and stared at the man who was sitting infront of you. Black hair, pale skin, a rectangular glasses, emotionless brown eyes that sparks your interest.