16 : It's "Bullshit"

Let me just reveal it all before the day ends so that I don't have to lie about it for eternity

  "Morty?" Summer called after she threw her last dress at her bed in a very frustrated way. She waited for a few seconds to wait for Morty but didn't heard any from the boy. She rolled her eyes and stomped her way downstairs, then she spot Morty, chilling on the couch with popcorn on his hand while watching his favorite show.

"Morty!" Summer growled.

  " . . . yeah?" Morty said, his eyes are still glued to the TV.

"I called you a while ago, didn't you hear me dumbass?" Summer complained.

"Yeah . . . yeah, whatever," Morty murmured, still focusing on the show then his eyes widen and reacted. "Oh shit! No! God, your better than this man!" He ranted on the TV.

  Summer rolled her eyes for a lot of times today and walked over to unplug the TV, receiving a groan from Morty.

"What the fuck, Summer! I was watching that!" He glared at her.

"That's because your not paying attention." Summer yelled.

"We-Well, what the hell do you want? Geez." He scratched his head in an annoying matter.

"Do you know where Grandpa Rick is right now? And aren't you suppose to go on an adventure with him?" Summer asked.

"Well he's on a date with (Y/n) right now so I'm just chilling at home than being a third wheel to the two." Morty explained.

"Oh my god, what? For reals?" Suddenly Summer went into fangirling mode and sat beside Morty while Morty is still anxious to continue his favorite show.

"Yeah! Yeah! I mean Rick wouldn't call it a date but it fucking looks like a date to me." Morty said.

"So he's still denying his feelings for (Y/n)? Holy crap, have they fuck already?" Summer gossiped.

"What the -- oh my god, Summer! What the fuck?! Can you stop!?" Morty cringed, gagging a bit.

"Yeah kind of weird 'cuz that might mean she could be our Grandma, a very young grandma." Summer wondered

"Whatever, why are you looking for him anyway?" Morty asked.

Summer sighed.

  "I need some advice from a guy. I'm like totally freaking out because this cute guy asked me out and he seems way different than any guys I used to date." Summer said.

"Oh maaan, girls," Morty secretly muttered. "Do I know this guy?" He asked curiously.

"I think he's one of those guys you've played with in some of your videogames during game nights." Summer replied.