3 : Companion

"Once you take it, there's no turning back."

  By the time the ship landed to a normal neighbourhood, you stared at the simple house that Rick and Morty might be living at. Thou you can't help but to notice the various parts in the garage, full of items that your quite familiar with.

"Rick, are you crazy? You ju-just brought a da-dangerous mentally ill woman in here. What if she might do so-something." You heard Morty whispered at his grandpa.

  You could perfectly hear them talking to each other about you but you acted like your not hearing anything and roam around the garage, staring at a random invention.

"Morty, she's not mentally coo-coo. She's just insanely smart with a sense of insanity." Your quite impressed at Rick's observation of you.

  You never knew you could finally find another genius in this world. But your not sure if he's either going to be your ally or your opponent. Well, what happen, happens.

"What? Bu-But she might be da-dangerous." Morty stuttered, staring at your back who was just examining one of Rick's machine.

"Oh, uhh yeah. And - burp - you do know she can de-definitely hear you from here. Am I right?" Rick chuckled, looking at you.

  "Yes, wide and clear." You responded simply and spot a gun that caught your eyes.

"Oh geez! I-I'm so so-sorry! Pl-Please don't ki-kill me!" Morty stuttered in a scared way, hiding behind Rick who just crossed his arms.

You turn around and stared at the shaking and scared Morty. To be honest, you love kids and they're too cute to be killed or even tortured!

"Awww, why of course not, little Morty! And infact you did help a lady like me. You should be proud of your beloved mother to raise you into such a good boy." You smiled sweetly then pulled out your money, handing it to Rick.

"Ok, not on-only did you ju-just escape a worldwide I dont know, asylum, you even tri-tried to steal some money in them. Is tha-that why your caught?" Rick placed his hands on his hips, eyeing you with a playful grin.

"Well, I do need a handy gun to survive anyway! Mind if I buy this memory gun of yours?" You asked.

"Deal." Rick grinned and grab your money and you shove the memory gun in your pockets.

"Well, toodles! I better go, may we see each other again!" You smiled and left the garage.

  Rick and Morty just stood there in silence before Morty break the ice.

"Do you think we might get involve in this?" He asked.

"I dont think so. I bet she's ju-just planning to use the memory gun to the guards that attacked us earlier." Rick answered.

"Oh."

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳

  A week pass by after you left the garage, everything went back to normal as Rick and Morty just continued going through with their adventures. They even notice no police or any government agents went in their neighbourhood to bother them so Rick thought you manage to take care of your mess. Right now, he was in the garage, inventing a new machine.

  Since it was Saturday, Morty and Summer went to their father's apartment while Beth have a meeting. So Rick is alone in the house. Not for long . . .

"Come on, stupid thing." Rick muttered, throwing the broken screw driver at the trash bin.

"You should use the drill instead." Then you barged in his garage, suggesting.

  Rick turned around and saw you wearing a very weird clothes. You have your top hat on you, a Mad Hatter themed dress was your choice of dress and lastly, your wearing some combat boots. With your favorite color choice.

  "Geez, never knew a Mad Hatter would have a weird sense of fashion." Rick commented, going back to his invention. "What're you do-doing here by the way?" He asked, still glued to the invention.

"Well, I'm quite bored today and decided to drop by my the first friends! Where's your Morty by the way?" You asked, casually sitting down on a random chair.

"With his dumbass dad." Rick answered. "So," he started. "How's life of being free?"

"Well, after you gentlemen helped me, I manage to find a job to assasinate targets. So I made a billion dollars for a week! Oh, and since the government is looking for me, I inplanted a hidden chip in your house so they couldn't acknowledge that I'm here. If you don't mind." You giggled.

"Hm, no wonder we haven't have any unpleasant visitors this week." Rick nodded.

"So, a scientist, huh?" You smirked. "Mind telling me how you become one?" You asked curiously, staring at his crouched back.

"Well," He started. "I just think school is a dipshit stupid place so I just travel through planets to gain advance knowledge." He simply explained.

  Then he turned to you.

"How about you?" He asked. "Mind telling me how you end up in a cruddy coo-coo place?"

"Oh that," you snapped your fingers. "Well, I don't quite recall to the days where I'm normal but I do remember was that it all started with a play." You explained.

"A play?" Rick raised his eyebrow at you.

"Certainly. You see, I was twelve back then and I was starting to get bored with life, I wasn't with the normal kids back then. So they usually chose me to play as the Mad Hatter for our play of Alice in Wonderland. It continued like that for a week until I accidentally hurt someone and just like that, I find pleasure to hear the response of their pain. So there, I killed every bullies who picked on me until my parents thought I was mentally crazy and drop me in that asylum." You finished.

"No guilt at all?" He asked.

"Hmm, not at all. It's so weird but I love it!" You chuckled.

Rick just laugh at you with a small smile before realizing what he done and turned back to his intention.

"Thats cool." He commented. "Hey, you got nothing better to do?" He asked.

"Not really. Thats why I came here." You shrug it off, twirling your pistol in a bored way.

"Well, I heard the-there's a purge coming from this pla-planet I know so I wanna jump in and have fun?" Rick invited causing your eyes to widen in a surprised way.

"There's trully a purge out there!?" You asked, jumping off the chair and faced Rick.

"Heh, ye-yeah, lets go. It's going to be a Rick and (Y/n) adventure!" He chuckled.

"Yay!"

He never knew he could find someone like him . . .