2 : The Smart And The Crazy

"Dangerous is bad, being smart is worse."

   Meanwhile, as (Y/n) was busy escaping the asylum, there are two certain men who are wondering in the forest, not knowing they were near the International Asylum. An alcoholic scientist named Rick Sanchez let out his usual burp, glaring down at his own grandson, Morty who shared a nervous look.

  "Se-Seriously Morty? 50 miss? Are you fucking kidding me? You-You shouldn't have given me the goddamn gun." He complained, thinking it was the most ridiculous mistake that his grandson have made.

"I-I-I'm sorry, ok? I was pa-panicking!" Morty defended but failed.

  The apology didn't convince Rick as he just huffed at him.

"Who fucking cares? Thanks to you, the portal gun can't fucking work so now we have to find something," Rick kneeled down at Morty to get the same level. "We just need one piece of metal. One more shitty mistake and I'll make you go with me the whole night and day." He instructed.

"Ok, ok, Rick. But why in a forest? There's a slight chance that we'll find a metal in here." Morty asked.

  "Actually, there's a extremely secured asylum right over there," Rick pointed at the huge building. "Filled with coo-coo people and some badass motherfucking guards with guns. We can just ask for one bullet." He shrug it off.

"Oh, uhh o-ok." Morty gulped.

"Thats why I need you to stop acting like your having like what? Social anxiety or e-else you'll be in there. But hey, at-atleast your gonna have friends who's a freak like you." Rick grinned, teasing him.

"Oh hahaha, what a great joke, Rick." Morty sarcastically rolled his eyes at his grandpa.

  BANG! BANG!

"Shhh! I hear gunshots!" Rick enthusiastically exclaimed, stopping Morty from walking.

"Uhhh Rick? We-We should go away, we mi-might get killed." Morty stuttered, getting scared of what might happen next.

Rick just rolled his eyes and gestured Morty to hide behind the bushes since they could sense someone's coming at there direction. Once they hide behind the bush, they spot a lot of guards with their guns prepared. After that, they haven't heard any footsteps so Rick decided the cose is clear.

"Wha-What was that?" Morty asked, his eyes twitching in anxiety.

"Oh I dont know, some mentally patient escape. The usual asylum cliche." Rick shrug it off like it wasn't a big deal.

  Morty grab his hair in a stressing way. "Oh geez! There's a crazy person on the loose and we-we're gonna die soon!"

"Seriously - burp - Morty." Rick groaned.

  Before they could move on, they heard a trigger being pulled behind them. They turn around, only to be aimed on a gun by you. You appeared to be bloody, especially your arms and you have that big grin on your face.

  "Aa-Aah! Crazy killer lady!" Morty screamed in horror.

"Morty, shut your fucking mouth." Rick sighed and stood up, facing you. "Look, we're just some lost people in this forest and we're not looking for trouble here. If your having a depression disorder or whatever it is then go spill your tears at Morty here. Not me." He casually explained at you, his face showing the "i-dont-care-about-anything" expression.