9 : A Freak For Now

"No matter how savage that monster is, it can still be saved."

    Your mom cried loudly as she did nothing but to join your dad to watch you being thrown in your new room in this new asylum. Most of the guards didn't give you a glance of pity and closed the metal door with no second thought.

  You manage to stand up from falling down and looked around, its white and dull. There's a bed over there with a little poster of a picture of you, wearing the Mad Hatter costume. Before this all happens. You've been missing for over 2 years after killing that Alice girl down and went for a killing spree until the cops finally caught you and manage to lock you in this asylum. All your parents done nothing but watch you being caught.

  "Mommy, Daddy?" You called, knowing thar your parents are still right infront of your metal door.

"Is this the reason why you dont want me being myself?" You asked, hearing another cry from your mom. But your dad answered, being the man of the family.

"Yes, (Y/n) . . ." your dad mumble. "You were adopted and we knew all along that you could be a psycho. Guess your mom failed to raise you." Your dad scoffed atyou hatredly.

"(Your Father's Name)! She's still our child!" Mom slapped your Dad.

  "Have I even told you she's a monster!? A freak!?" Your dad snapped, completely ignored you and faced your mom.

"She's not a freak! She's still a kid! Could you try acting like she's our own child!?" Mom cried, pointing at your direction.

  Your Dad just glared at your mom before sharing that glare to you with disgust and hatred. "Atleast you finally know your not my kid." He scowled.

"None taken. Now that you both aren't my parents anymore, you may leave." You rolled your eyes, seeing your mom's eyes widen.

"No, (Y/n)! Please, give me a chance, I'll get yo-you out of here." Mom cried.

"And help me get this world destructed?" You suddenly let out a sinister grin, giving your mom the chills. "Help me finally be myself? Where I could finally do what I truly want? Letting innocent people die on my own hands and won't even feel a guilt?" You continued.

  "Alright! Thats enough." Dad grunted, pulling your mom away from your cell, her eyes are full of betrayal, hurt, scared and confused, just like how Ms. Laura looked at you before you end her life.

    A little laugh escaped from your lips, remembering how you ended in that asylum. Now that your "parents" did mention your just adopted then . . . who's your biological parents? Maybe they could be those people who are like you, a relative perhaps. Someone who can finally understand you . . .

  "I'm back~" Then your lips suddenly turn into a frown once you heard George's voice scattered through the hallways.

The door immediately opened - to your surprise - revealing George in a new black suit. You groaned at the sight and gave him a glare.

"I was getting comfortable in here until you ruined it." You scowled, receiving a chuckle from the man.

"Well, my apology, Mad Hatter." He smirked. "Unfortunately, I have to since your attending something really important."

You raised your eyebrow at him. "And what important is that?" You asked, sarcasm lacing your voice.

Then just in cue, you could hear loud metal clanking, electricity explosions and a beeping sounds that comes from the hallway, making the man infront of you smirk widely.

"Oh, you'll see." He grinned.

-----

Eyyyy an update! But its so short 😭 sorry guys, im not dead but im hella bc about school but the good news is our xmas vacay just started so i'll try to focus on updating, thank you again for reading my book, didnt knew a lot of ya want me to update the shit hahaha anywhoo, buh-bye for now and see ya at the next update!

P.s : did you see youtube rewind 2017? Tss, Emma exposed the shit down and i totes agreed with her video about it