6 : One Night Call

"All it takes is just one moment to know your entire life story."

   The night was surprisingly peaceful today. There are cold breezes that passes by your windowpane and you could imagine how quiet today's night is. You changed your dress into your favorite and comfy PJs, ready to call it a night.

  You flicker the light on inside your room, you lived in a simple mansion that was located around the woods, near to Rick's home. So you wouldn't worry about the government scavanging you or disturbing your sleep. You let out a yawn and jump on your bed, snuggling you pillows.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

   Then you heard something beside you is making a beeping noise. Turning to your right, you saw the machine - that Rick gave you - making the beeping noise. There was a small rectangular screen, revealing a blinking letters of : Rick Is Calling You.

"Aww, he called." You giggled before tapping the green button, remebering the instruction that Rick gave you.

  Speaking of Rick, the machine showed a hologram of Rick who was laying right beside you, facing towards you. Rick seems to be a bit surprise at how close you guys are and jumped a bit.

"Haha, your on your bed too?" You asked, smiling.

"Yeeaah, I just couldn't sleep. No big deal." Rick shrugged it off, getting a bit relaxed as he continue laying beside you while facing you.

"I was going to sleep but nah, I change my mind." You said then a question popped in your head. "So why'd you call me? A bit curious here if you dont mind."

  Rick fidgeted a bit, showing a new side of him which made you a bit surprise at the attitude. Well, he is alone on his bed otherwise.

"Ju-Just wanna know you more." He chuckled, then he turned around and faced the ceilings. You did the same and faced at your ceilings.

  "Ok, what do you wanna know about me?" You asked.

"Hmm, ok you know what? I dont really know. Such a du-dumbass of me." He laughed.

  "Lets just say something that pops in our head." You sat up, still facing at him.

"Well, ladies first." Rick smirked in a joking way.

  You nodded at him before rolling your eyes at him in a playful way. To be honest, you wanna know more about Rick as well, question him about his self-hatred but you knew it would be touchy or risky for him to hear that. So you just guess some other true words that you wanna say to him.

"Well," You manage to caught Rick's attention and he faced at you, fully. "You and your family are really special to me. I mean having you as my great friend, you understand why I'm like this, which is cool! I mean don't you get a bit tired of how people instantly get scared of you over the little things you've done? Thats one thing that is worse in being trapped in that asylum." You rolled your eyes, hugging your knees.

  Rick felt really flattered to hear your thoughts about him. Infact his unknow warm feelings suddenly turned into butterflies that he feel foreign with.

"How about me?" Rick snapped out of his thoughts, hearing your voice.

"Oh that, wait, let me think." Rick said.

  He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, trying to peek inside his thoughts.

"This might be long so yeah. Anyway, all I could say is that your a dangerously fun person to be with actually. Not meeting someone who's a genius like you is the worse. Sure, I have a gazilions of infinite Ricks but its all the same. No new things to spark up m-my interest. I thought this shitty world is against me, making me realize I only ha-have Beth to look after, well, infinite Beths as well.

  But wow, I never thought I could find someone who have the shitty misery situation that we're in. It's like peo-people are too dumb enough to un-understand people like us. But not only that, I'm quite impressed that yo-you don't feel the damn sad feelings or-or whatever. Sometimes its better to avoid it than to experience it and let it make you into another i-idiot." He sighed.

You were taken back to what just Rick have said, until your lips twitched into a calm smile.

"Did I manage to take off your self-hatred of yourself?" You asked, softly still in an innocent curious way.

   Rick was a bit off-guard by your question. He wasn't expecting that you would notice his secret feeling to himself, especially when he know that you haven't have any negative feelings for the past few years.

"You sneaky little bitch, didn't know you would notice that." Rick smirked.

  You let out a laughter as it fill your room.

"Of course. Apparently, your not the only observant motherfucker here." You cock your eyebrow in a playful way, receiving an impressed smirk from Rick.

"Heh, even though you know my pro-problem, I'm still not - burp - telling you." He noted.

"Of course, of course," You grinned. "That would be really boring for the two of us, wouldn't it?"

  "Glad yo-you understand." Rick shrugged it off.

  The two of you talked for a really long hours, the length of time of talking to each other made you feel sleepy all of a sudden, your eyelids are getting heavier each second until your head hit the pillow, letting the sleep take over.

"And yo-you never know what ha-happen but he -- (Y/n)? Oh geez, she's sleeping." Rick rolled his eyes but let out a chuckle.

He stared at your peaceful sleeping figure, admiring how gentle your breathing pattern was.

"Ok, what the fuck?" Rick blinked a few times. "I'm starting to act like a creepy fucker, oh god." Rick sighed before muttering a lazy good night and press the end call button as the hologram of Rick dissapeared beside (Y/n).

= = =

Author's Note :
Heyaaaa, sorry guys if this chapter's short but I hope you like the fluff over there ;)

See ya, motherfuckers! (Not in a bad way ✌)

= = =