5 : Just The Two Of Us

"Never realize how true it was."

  Today's night was a great night for Morty. For once, he finally sleep so peacefully without no one disturbing him. Just him, his bed and a good sleep. Morty didn't realize the sunshine that was illuminating his room from his window. Not even noticing that a certain someone just came in his room.

"Morty!" Rick called, making him jolted in surprise and realized his peaceful sleep has been interrupted by Rick.

"Ughhhh, Rick what is it now?" Morty groaned, rubbing his tired eyes. They are eyebags seen on his face.

"We-We're gonna - burp - assasinate a princess from a bitch ass planet with (Y/n). Come on, it's gonna be fun!" Rick announced, tugging at his blanket.

"You-You know wha-what? Why can't you just hang out with her wi-without me? I-I'm tired and I might pass out in the mi-middle of our assasination." Morty reasoned.

"Hmmm . . . are you sure?" Rick asked.

"Yes." Morty groaned and went back to trying to go to sleep. "Now just go."

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳

   "Ah, Rick Sanchez and (Y/n) (L/n), such an honour to have you two here as the princess' guests. Come in." The alien butler bowed before letting the two of you come inside the luxurious and majestic planet. One of the maid gestured the two of you for your room since you guys are gonna stay here for one night to kill the princess. Finally, the maids let you in a room that looks highly fancy and expensive. Even the diamond flower vase are real, not that you care.

"So," Rick let out a burp. "Why does your customer wants to kill this bitch princess?" He asked.

"Oh, well the target's name is Olivia Von Tiana, one of the richest drug dealer of America, so rich that she could afford a billion cash for this planet." You explained, dropping your bags on the couch. "What a princess." You rolled your eyes.

"Well, we better dress something formal. I'll go change first." Rick announced, grabbing some clothes before going in the changing room.

A few minutes passed by and Rick walked out of the changing room, wearing a black tuxedo with a blue necktie, matching his blue hair. The change of clothes made you whistle in amusement.

"Nice, my turn!" You grinned and gran your choice of clothes and went inside the changing room.

  Rick let out a little chuckle with a small smile on him. He don't know why but he always felt so warm whenever he's with you. Sometimes he don't feel the hatred towards everything just by looking at your smile. Sure, you could be loud and act like one of the mental but there are times he would relate himself to you whenever you would share your thought of what you viewed to the world.

"I'm done~" Then you cooed, breaking Rick's thought and frowned at you.

"The weird dress again, (Y/n)?" Rick sighed, walking towards you. "This is a formal ball - burp - and - and your gonna meet the princess with that outfit?"

"Oh come on, maybe she might get my style." You confidently brush it off.

"Nope, thats a risky move. She hates stuff that looks ugly in her eyes. We need to blend in the crowd." Rick explained, he walk pass at you and busied himself, trying to look for a gown for you in the closet.