13 : Little Visit

"You change but at the same time you don't."

   "(Y/n)?" Rick called out, as he made his way through your mansion. The ride was a bit hard to find your place but as usual Rick finds a way to spot it. Yesterday made him a bit worried about your reaction so he decided to talk with you if your fine right now.

  "(Y/n)? It's me, Rick." He called out, looking up staring at the gates of the Mad Hatter's home.

  "What the hell happen to her? Is there something wrong? Did I fucking scare her with my face? Wait, fuck . . . what's so scary about Young Rick??" Letting out a grunt, he shook all of his wandering thoughts and distracted himself by trying to call for (Y/n).

  The place was dark obviously because it's night which made Rick squints his eye and search for a doorbell or a doorknob to get in. Then he spot a luxurious looking door bell and press, hearing a  distant ring that came from the house.

      "Ring . . . ."

  . . . No answer. Rick crossed his arms and press the doorbell again. Receiving another faint ring with no response from (Y/n).

       "Ring . . ."

Silence. Then he press it again.

        "Ring . . ."

And again.

         "Ring . . ."

And again . . . but continuously.

         "Ring, Ring, RING, RING, RING, RINGGGGGGG!!!!!"

  "Mother of fuck!" Rick yelled in frustration and pulled out a ray gun and shot the doorbell, making a really big hole for Rick to come in.

  "BOOOOM!"

  Meanwhile, George glared grudgefully at Rick from the balcony of the house, he gritted his teeth and swiftly turn out, the chains that are wrapped around his wrist and ankle clicked whenever he walks inside, inside the room was dark as well, no lights are lit and not even candles, the only source of light is the moonlight going in through the window.

    Since George is now officially (Y/n)'s new slave in the household, he has been observing her behaviour in the house and all he could tell is that (Y/n) has been in her room and he barely even see her going out of her room. Sometimes she would call George to bring her brunch or dinner and other times he felt like she's been skipping lunch or breakfast.

  And now that Rick is here -- which George just wants to bulge his eyeballs out -- he has to call (Y/n) and to tell her to get out of her room and try to behave and make no mistake since he doesn't want another torturing hour as his punishment.

  "You, again!?" Call of a devil, Rick's here. George sighed and turned to his shoulder, staring at the 20 year old-looking Rick who's glaring at him.