7 : The Suitor

"There's something precious hidden in the infinite stars."

   Morty sipped his favorite juice, walking inside the house. Its been a while since he and Rick go on adventures so he can't help but to check on him. Just in cue, he heard some metal clanking coming from the garage.

"Guess I know where he is." He muttered, going inside the garage.

His head poked in, seeing a broken machine on the floor and spot Rick holding his back with a sense of pain.

"Son of a bitch! My ba-back hurts, what the fuck?" He sweared, trying to ease the pain.

"Oh geez, what ha-happen, Rick?" Morty asked, placing his juice on the table and went over to help Rick.

"Oh I don't know. Just fixing some usual shits until my back starting to hurt like crap. It still hurts now." Rick groaned.

  "Granpa Rick is getting so old~" Summer barged in, smirking at him with her arms crossed.

  "Like wha-what? The usual weak grandfathers where the-they get a damn wheelchair 'cuz they can't even wa-walk?" Rick crouch a little and immediately stand up straight, letting out a yelp of pain.

"Probably like that." Morty carried the broken machine and effortlessly throw it at the trash bin while Summer just chuckled.

"Oh great, I'm getting too fucking old. I feel so re-responsible and fuckimg matured." He rolled his eyes.

"Well you can't be young forever." Summer shrugged it off.

  Rick groaned in frustration and grabbed Morty's juice, sipping on it. Then an idea popped in his head.

"Actually you can." Rick started to grinned.

"Rick, thats my drink!"

= = =

   Dear Mad Hatter,

Good morning, dear. I hope I didn't disturb your day for I wished that I have formally greeted you. I heard you finished your job of assasinating the princess, wonderful you are. Always been the best of everyone that I so admired of. Have a good day and more letters to come forward.

- Signed,
Your secret admirer, G

    The first thing you do at the morning was to finish your routine and check your mailbox, only to see another petty compliment letter from your anonymous admirerer who's been sending you letters ever since last two weeks. Rick didn't know about the letter thing since you dont feel like he needed to. Infact it would seem like it's so awkward to talk about it.

"Sad to know your another naive gentlemen to know something that doesn't exist." You muttered, smirking as you drop the letter in a cabinet full of letters that all came from your admirerer. You let out a sigh and decided to write a reply for him. It would be entertaining to break a man's heart before ending his life.

So you had to be patient to play the games right.

  Dear Anonymous,

Why, thank you for the compliment. Its nice to have someone admiring my ways of violence but I wasn't the one who shot the princess, it was my friend who do it. You, too. Have a good day.