15 : Floating Islands

Promise me to stay the same way we flow no matter how much you know you know about me

   Biting her lips nervously, (Y/n) peered through the window for the tenth times and went back and forth, her thoughts still running around in her mind. She was just waiting for Rick's arrival since they both agreed to hang out for today, George still look unhappy and just stared at her. Chains were still locked around his wrist and his ankles but so far he was starting to get used to the chains.

  "Perhaps you would like a cup of tea to calm yourself down." George suggested.

     "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. (Tea flavor) tea would do just fine." She murmured, not even giving him a glance as she kept peering through the window, expecting Rick might arrive any second.

  Before George could go and make the tea she requested, he look at her from top to bottom and pulled out some clothes that was in a basket.

"But before I go, I suggest you wear this." He said.

"What do you mean? I'm wearing my normal clothes right now." She said.

       George felt like he's now accepting this fate where he can never get the attention of the girl he ever love, as seemingly twisted it look but that is the truth and the only way he could do about it is to help her be happy by letting her look good for Rick later on their date that they kept denying to. So maybe then he might be happy as well.

  "It's better if you wear this since they say try new things. Just like how Rick manage to try and return to his youth age. Be open minded, dear." He genuinely suggested.

"George?" She muttered, looking at him oddly.

  Then suddenly she heard a beep coming from outside. She peered down through her window to see Rick at the gates. She panicked a bit but looked at George, earning an odd look from him, he seems so warm and trust worthy and she can't tell why.

"Go and accompany Rick as I try to put this on." She commanded, earning a firm nod from George.

"As you wish, darling." He answered

But before he could walk away, she suddenly stopped him again.

"Oh, and George?" She said.

"Yes my dear?" He asked.

"Thanks . . . for not being annoying today." She genuinely thanked him.

He made a smile. "Anything for you."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

  Rick was now driving in a ship with (Y/n) beside him. Somehow he couldn't help but to stare at (Y/n) right now especially when she's now wearing another new type of clothes that she don't often wear. It looked new. She was now wearing human-like clothes than her typical Mad Hatter persona type of clothes. She has a denim long coat with a white T-shirt on, she have jeans as well with (any color) combat boots.