14 : "Not A Date" Date

"Sometimes the things we kept denying are the truth about our feelings."

    George snored very loud by the time (Y/n) placed him on a bed in the dungeon, she stared at him and cringed a bit to see the ugly purple hue that was now on his head after he hit himself like a hammer so he won't get to be punished by her. Her thoughts are now getting busy as she recall what happen before George went unconscious.

"Luhhhh ? Loooooo? La? La?" (Y/n) tried to pronounce a certain word but was having difficulties. "Luv? Lo-ov? How the hell do you say?" She added, making another attempt.

"I~ love~ hmmmm you too~" Suddenly George talks in a slurred way in his sleep, now snuggling on his bed, hugging a random bloody baseball bat that (Y/n) forgot to organize the dungeon well.

  She cringed at him and turn away to avoid his gaze then her eyes widen. "Love?" She finally said it. "That's it, love. What the fuck? Haha! There's no way." She laughed nervously then shook her head before going upstairs.
  "(Y/n)~~" George snored and continued cuddling the baseball bat.

~•~•~•~•~•~

  "So . . . how's (Y/n)?" Morty asked with his left eyebrow raising in a confused way as he watched Rick being too focus on fixing his guns in the garage.

  "She's fine, Morty." Rick immediatelty replied and went back to ignoring him. Rick somehow feel strange, it's been a week since he started to act too distracted and distant that includes not speaking or even cursing too much.

  Of course, Morty immediately notice his weird behaviour again and theorized that it has something to do with (Y/n). Especially when Rick is too short with words right after Morty would ask him questions about her. Morty sighed and leaned on the door frame.

"Serious Rick, your acting really strange." Morty commented.

"No, I'm perfectly normal, just go do your stuff, I'll be busy in here." Rick replied back.

"You've been too busy this past few weeks." Morty's eye twitched in annoyance but didn't receive a look from Rick.

"Whatever." Rick said.

    Then Morty let out a groan in annoyance and stumped his way beside Rick and grab the gun that Rick is trying to fix. He throw the gun really hard as it hit on the streets and made an explosion that made other cars beeping from the noise.

"Morty! What the fuck!" Rick growled.

"Rick! You've been like this for the week after you went to check (Y/n), you know what, if I were you, just go out an adventure with her or for crying out loud! Just fucking ask her out! Jesus!" Morty ranted as he walked away.

  Rick's cheek started to glow a blue blush and furrowed his eyebrows in embarrassment.

"I am NOT asking her out, Morty!" Rick yelled.

"Whatever old man!" Morty yelled from upstairs.

Rick growled again in anger and crossed his arms before whispering himself : "I am not asking her out."

1 hour later . . .

  Ring . . . ring . . . ring . . .