8 : Changing Tales

"Things change, for the better or for the worse."

  "(Y/n)!"

. . . .

  "H-Hey? Where are you?"

. . . . .

  "What the fuck? Where the hell are you? The surprise is done! A-Are you - burp - in here??"

  A tingling sensation bring back reality to you as you groaned in pain, trying to recover from the massive migrain that you just have. You place a hand on your hand and attempted to sit up, seeing a dark chamber room that your in. There was no windows but a metal door that was infront of you.

  "This is way worse than that stinky asylum back then." You thought annoyed.

   You looked at yourself to see little scratches on your arm and legs, the dress was a bit dirty and ripped, making you look like a homeless woman. You tried to stand up but it seems that you can't feel or move your legs.

"What the hell?" You mumbled, poking your legs. You can't even feel the touch of you finger. What's going on? "Ok, someone injected a syrum in my body, great." You let out a huff.

  But your inner thoughts decided to flashback of what happens before you got kidnapped. All you remember was the letter, calling Rick from his hologram phone and attending to a guy named George.

  The drink!

Damn, you never felt so embarassed to fall for a trick like that. You weren't expecting for that to happen and you can't help but to feel stupid for yourself. Letting out a sigh to relax yourself, you tried to move around hut unfortunately, with your legs' down, you barely can do anything.

"Well this sucks." You groaned.

  Then someone responded at your comment. "Its not that bad, dear." It was George.

  He was outside the chamber thou you could spot his face on the metal door's window.

  "Why, George." You let out a fake smile. "Wouldn't it be rude for someone to give me a horrible drink?" You pouted, trying to act like your not in distress.

"Of course, dear but I'm only doing this for your safety, love." He cooed, his eyes lingered at your facial.

"Well, I'm sorry but you harmed me by removing my control over my legs and locking my up inside this chamber. Dont you think I'm really safe?" You chuckled, eyes started to give George a death glare.

"Of course, love. You are safe. After all, I could sense someone being so attached to you, oh I can't help that, would it? For now, that person won't be having a clue to where you are." George explained.

  "I think your that person who's getting attached with me. And a stalker like you would know how I hate people getting attached with me." You scowled, your gare hardened.

He let out a dissapointed sigh. "Oh, I perfectly know well how distressful it is to have someone being so attached with you."

"And what do you mean by that, George?" You raised your eyebrow at him in a suspicious way.

  "As you see, I am a well-charmed man. The ladies couldn't control thereselves. Literally. Because of my charm, the ladies won't stop to chase so I locked them all here. You, my dear, is something interesting. You were the first lady to resist my charm, I couldn't sense any lust coming from you, thats the time I know for sure that I am falling inlove with you." He smirked.