10 : Human Experiment

Warning : sexual, abuse and triggering thoughts

"And i bleed when i break down."

  Metal trapped your wrist to the arm chair, chains tied around your body and locks everywhere around you. You glared as you tried to break free from the trap your in but you can't. George laugh at your attempt.

"Ah, (Y/n). What're you doing to me?" He cooed, twirling a strand of your hair, causing you to growl.

His maid laughed at your reaction, before going back to pushing a few buttons and levers. George let out a sigh and peck your forehead, a chill went up to your spine in a disgusted way.

"Ahhhh, something so rare cannot be wasted." He muttered.

"And what rare are you referring to?" You scowled.

"Haven't I told you that your the only one who manage to resist my charm?" He answered, in an obvious tone.

You rolled your eyes.

"Thats because your looks matter nothing." You sassed.

"My, you never understood, do you?" He sighed then looked over to his shoulder, giving his maid a nod.

  The maid noted the small message then went over to an object covered in white blankets and you suddenly felt disgusted of what you just saw.

The maid pulled down the blankets, showing a glass tank and inside are full of girls in your age. They all seem savage and a bit showing but what made you disgusted is that every girls looked at George and started to scream.

"George!!! I love you, your my everything! Please love me!"
"Who is she? George, she's not the one for you!"
"Your so handsome! I love you."
"Take my life, George!"

You instantly wish you were deaf because the girls are screaming desperately at George like die-hard fans. Infact some of them even lower there  clothing just to show there cleavage and even a little bit of there tits. Yo squinted your eyes shut to block the view.

"Ok, cover it, its ruining the sight." George scowled, demanding his maid.

The maid happily covered the tank with the same blanket and went back to adjusting the levers. George went back to you and let out a tiring sigh.

"Now you see what I mean? Thats why I chose you because there intense feelings isn't perfect for the data and my machine." He explained.

"Machine?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Now, now, we're chit-chatting too long, we should be starting now." George clapped.

You were going to say something but the maid immediately slap an electric tape at your mouth, causing moans and muffle to be heard. Groaning, you watch him pick up a random syringe and walked over to you, pressing the needle in your shoulder.

"Great, I'm now his human experiment." You thought.

Experiment . . .

Rick . . .

  Oh right, Rick. His surprise. Just perfect, your completely armless, trapped and you don't even know where you are.