twenty three - video call

sanasquirrel: mOOOOOOOOO!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

tzuyoda: hmmm?

sanasquirrel: momo and mina bullied me! :'(((

tzuyoda: let me guess, you bullied them first?

sanasquirrel: :((( why are you not on my side????

sanasquirrel: how did you know?

tzuyoda: i dont know, i just sensed it

sanasquirrel: moo, i'm lonely

tzuyoda: awwwww if i could just hug you :(

sanasquirrel: then hug me

tzuyoda: you know i cant right?

sanasquirrel: :'(((((

sanasquirrel: i'm really curious about your face, lets have a video call!!! 😁

tzuyoda: no

sanasquirrel: yes

tzuyoda: nO

sanasquirrel: yES

sanasquirrel: you know that i wont give up right?

tzuyoda: yep

sanasquirrel is calling...
Accept | Reject

tzuyoda: rejected the call

tzuyoda: no

sanasquirrel: come on! Just your face or voice pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tzuyoda: woah, thats too many e

tzuyoda: ok fine just voice

sanasquirrel: yeayyyy! okie wait hihihihi

sanasquirrel is calling...
Accept | Reject

tzuyu cleared her throat, she's so nervous that she want to throw up. she pressed the accept with trembling fingers and blocked the camera. she almost choked when she saw sana's face on the screen. meanwhile, sana is smiling at the camera, a little bit disappointed that her moo blocked the camera but she understand it.

"hi moo"

tzuyu choked again. her voice is so freaking cuteeee and sexyyyy.
t

zuyu bit her lower lips before greeting sana. "h-hi s-sana" she made her voice a little bit deep so sana wont recognize it. she saw sana chuckled.

"nervous are we?" she teased and grinned. tzuyu gulped. "what are you doing?" sana asked. tzuyu is actually at the maknae line's room but chaeyoung and dahyun have a schedule this night so the room is all hers. "i'm actually sitting here at my bed and talking to you" tzuyu answered. the girl laughed.

sana is laying down at her bed and her body is covered by a comforter. Her hands are in the side. "i wanna see your face" sana pouted.

"maybe someday you'll see it"

"but i want now"

"no"

"hahahaha cute. i know you are deepening your voice, let me hear your real voice"

tzuyu froze, she panicked. "n-no i'm not, my voice is just like this" sana laughed. tzuyu blushed on how cute sana is.

"you cant fool me"

"fine"

sana froze, why is that voice was so familiar to her, like she always heard it everyday. tzuyu panicked and cussed. fuck, you are dead chou tzuyu! she recognized your voice.

sana's brow rose.

"omg tzuyu you are so dead! videocalling with a goddess fan, what a big scandal!" tzuyu thought.

"oops sorry, your voice is so familiar, hmm oh well maybe your voice is similar to my aunt. so- SANA! WHERE IS MY DAHYUN PHOTOCARD?"

tzuyu got suprised at the unfamiliar voice. she saw a unfamiliar girl who is currently clenching her jaw. obviously mad.

"momo!? how did you get in?!" tzuyu heard sana shouted, the japanese girl dropped the phone and the camera faced the ceiling. tzuyu just listened at their stupid fight.

"so thats hirai momo" tzuyu thought.

"tch! fool, you left the window open! i wouldnt be suprised if you got robbed or raped tomorrow!" she heard momo shouted. tzuyu laughed. she heard sana growled. "shut up and go home!"

"where is my jokbal and dahyun photocard first?!" she heard momo yelled. wow, they are sure addicted to us. tzuyu thought.

"i wont tell! get out or i will call the police!"

"psh! make me! i'll find it"

she heard some stuff moving. tzuyu quietly listened. then, she saw momo's face.

"what? OH MY GOD! YOU ARE VIDEOCALLING SOMEONE! OMG!"

momo picked the phone. sana tried to grab it. tzuyu just quietly watched them.

"who is this? some pervert old man? why am'i not suprised" momo sais and continued spazzing the phone. sana was punching momo now, but momo didnt budge.

"tzuyoda? who-"

"moo lets talk later bye!"

sanasquirrel: ended the videocall

tzuyu just stared at her phone.

"what did just happened?"

~

:))))) i got excited so i updateddddd satzu moment got ruined by momo :(

Almost 5k reads ❤

ONE MORE TIME IS A BOPPPPPPP